Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Additions of Downloads Section? What do you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additions of Downloads Section? What do you want?

The new downloads section which went online earlier in the week gives us expanded capacity to host files or reference out of site sources.

There are already a lot more downloads in there than there were before.

Mac clients need to be in there, some more bizarre development utilities (*zzzzzzz* you say), references to other engines (QMB, Telejano, QW).

I want to get some weapon models and some additional 24 bit textures in there, get a couple of installers for clients in there (JoeQuake 0.15, QRack 1.56).

Is there anything else that should be in there that is NOT?
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

There was a downloads section?!

Comment

Better access to QuakeRadio , avoiding that pos hosting service currently being used.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Im working on the qradio downloads... I'll get that up by Monday.

Comment

Mac clients and a lot of other odds and ends have been added to the downloads section.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

QuakeWorld clients have been added as a subsection in the Quake clients section.

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord
              Im working on the qradio downloads... I'll get that up by Monday.
              I lied. I'll get it up soon....

Comment

Recently added downloads:

- Some additional 24 bit textures that I found across the internet, including a nice looking DM3 I had never seen before and some TeamFortress textures.
                - Some 2003/2004 TLTQ demos have been added in that section
                - An engine source codes sub-section in Source codes
                - A Quake C decompiler (doesn't work on anything compiled with optimization, so only works on pre-1999 era mods, for the most part -- and don't expect a nice readable source either).

Comment

Working...
                X