Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Deck Circle ...

Coming within the next few days ...

1. DarkPlaces special pre-configured add-on installer with ideal DM settings in a manner that keeps those settings separated from single player... but there is a lot more with that.

2. Lite QRack Launcher

3. Beatdown Alley maps EZ Installer. Some additional texture sets including a big package that was used by Chuck in his numerous Quake movies. and a weird DM3 set I found that I've never seen in any screenshots ever.

4. *maybe* an "all servers" server browser, but I keep thinking I'm going to get some stuff to Solecord to make his life easier in trying to set that up, but I keep not doing it.

5. Potentially a big cache of TLTQ tournament demos and graphics as some people did keep ahold of that fortunately.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Beatdown Alley Installer = done
    Slider Installer, not planned, did it anyway = done
    ThreeWave Installer, not planned, did it anyway = done

Chuck's texture pack = uploaded but I want to fix it up a little before I add it to the files section

"All Servers" Server Browser = almost done with what I hope will make Solecord's life REAL easy to set that up. I've been thinking that one thru.

DarkPlaces ideal DM project = tonight, I hope. Heheheh ... not going to say more about that, it's cool.

QRack Launcher = soon.

TLTQ Movies = done.

TLTQ demos/graphics = I've been emailed a good number of them, and most of the best ones. Haven't zipped them up and uploaded them yet. I hope to get more of them.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
    X