This is something I am working on since a few weeks.
It is a compilation from different sources/origins.
The idea behind it was to create a HUD and Menu with maximum transparency,
combined with beautiful 3D icons.
To achieve it I searched every possible source available.
I had to rework most of the files.
I used these files for my compilation:
- charset: modified ID#3 V2 by Moon[Drunk]
- numbers: ID#1 by Moon[Drunk]
- conback: Amber Quake
- menues: Mixture between "Metal" and "Mcharset"(from QRP site) both by Moon[Drunk]
Different versions for DarkPlaces, Qrack and Joequake included
- ibar: Mixture between PrimEvil and Moon[Drunk] with additional icons (origin unknown)
- Ammo Icons: by PrimEvil
- Face Icons: by PrimEvil
- Powerup Icons: from QuakeBrasil eXtreme Pack v1.0
- Armor Icons: unknown
- Weapon Icons: from QuakeBrasil eXtreme Pack v1.0
- Rune Set: unknown
As a Bonus, this Pack includes the Armor model+skins Set which fits the Armor Icons
- Armor in-game: from QWRE (Quakeworld Reloaded)
I recommend to set the transparency for the weapon icons to 0.7 (default in DarkPlaces is 0.4)
enter this in your config.cfg: "sbar_alpha_bg" "0.7" (with quotes)
or enter this once in your console: "set sbar_alpha_bg 0.7" (without quotes)
Special Thanks to Moon[Drunk], who made most of the original art.
Visit his page at www.moondrunk.se
to see more of his amazing work.
I hope you like it.
where you see all
icons at once:
(they look a little unsharp due to scaling/brightening. In-Game everything is sharp.)