on Facebook

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
Online Users: 348
2 members and 346 guests
davebeats83
Most users ever online was 2,542, 06-04-2016 at 12:58 AM.
Go Back Home > Forums > Quake Talk > Other Games > Dungeon Keeper 2 Search Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 11-17-2016, 05:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Enforcer
USER INFO »
+/-  Reputation: MissCandy is on a distinguished road
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to MissCandy Send a message via MSN to MissCandy Send a message via Yahoo to MissCandy
Originally Posted by MadGypsy View Post
back to DK2

It's 4.99 and that's no problem but, it looks like you have to have a decent video card which is a problem. Is this game playable on a stock laptop?

a baby tap on a sandwhich press. I mean like 500ms and barely a graze of a touch.
That does not look pleasant.
Unread 11-17-2016, 05:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
The man who sold the world
USER INFO »
+/-  Reputation: MadGypsy has a spectacular aura aboutMadGypsy has a spectacular aura aboutMadGypsy has a spectacular aura about
@DK2

OK, I'll PM you or post here or summin when I have it and I'm ready to roll. It's probably going to be next weekend. I have to make BFG666 some miptex thingy and I have 59 classes to completely rewrite. Those are my priorities for now.

@unpleasant

Meh, it didn't really hurt and it healed really fast. I just tried to take a picture of it currently and I couldn't even get my camera to pick up the subtle scar. Baking soda and an emery board. I packed that thing with baking soda until I finally got it to form a decent scab and as the days went on I would file it with an emery board til it was smooth and no loose edges. Sounds crazy but it healed quick as can be. I also kept it as dry as I could.

Last edited by MadGypsy; 11-17-2016 at 06:02 PM..
Unread 11-17-2016, 05:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Enforcer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to MissCandy Send a message via MSN to MissCandy Send a message via Yahoo to MissCandy
Wow..
That seems a bit.. much.
Unread 11-17-2016, 06:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
USER INFO »
+/-  Reputation: MadGypsy has a spectacular aura aboutMadGypsy has a spectacular aura aboutMadGypsy has a spectacular aura about
What seems a bit much? 59 classes? LOL, classes as in code documents - not school. Yeah 59 classes would be a lil much, wouldn't it. I'm taking 6 million hours, yo. I need to rewrite 59 "pages" of code. It aint shit.
Unread 11-17-2016, 06:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Enforcer
USER INFO »
I'd still get frustrated, rofl.
Unread 11-17-2016, 06:17 PM   #16 (permalink)
USER INFO »
Well, the thing is ~ I don't really have to do that at all cause I already wrote almost all of them (in 2 different languages...so twice). I want to do it because I have a really high scope of all my code and as I rewrite I will actually be running the program in the computer that is my brain. This rewrite will be final and definitive. There will be not one single character that can be changed to achieve better results. The only thing that will make this challenging is, I intend to rewrite all of this without looking at what has already been written. That part though is just to make it unnecessarily hard - cause that's how you get really fucking good.
Unread 11-17-2016, 06:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
Enforcer
USER INFO »
I haven't messed with any kind of code in years. Since like, 2007.. ha. Damn, now I feel old.
Unread 11-17-2016, 06:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
USER INFO »
uh 2007 was < 10 years ago... a 13 year old could remember 2007. I remember 1978.

Back when I was in the war and it snowed every day and everything was uphill both ways.
Unread 11-17-2016, 06:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
Enforcer
USER INFO »
Lol, I can still feel like I'm a greybush. Don't judge me.
Unread 11-17-2016, 06:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
USER INFO »

Well, Ms CandyFace this has been fun and all, being your friend and what-not but, I have 59 classes to rewrite and I'm feeling like right this minute is a good time to start so, I need to split. However, I will be your friend again in the near future.

Have a great night.

oh PS> Pubic Hair Dye - Color Those Grey Pubes