Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bloody Slipgates

Feedback Update: "p.s. was fun as hell to play!" -- Rev

Download: The Bloody Slipgates (unzip to quake\e1m1red; cmdline: add -game e1m1red)
    Link: Official Site

Definitely in the top 3 mods released in the last 12 months and probably the best casual play experience released in recent history. REQUIRES INTENSIVE MAP EXPLORATION -- NEWBIES NEED NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. One of the most satisfying mods of all time, it takes single player and throws an ingenious twist into the mix -- but on a remade and reinvented map E1M1RED with countless dastardly modifications.

Released by Lardarse for Quake Expo 2008 but QuakeOne.com crashed shortly thereafter -- so it was never true "news" and was already intended to be. This mod is hated and despised by purists, so you know it is inventive -- the complaint is that this mod breaks a sacred rule of Quake by not being quite linear.
    Last edited by Baker; 07-30-2009, 01:33 PM.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

i couldnt find teh silver key

Comment

haha me either yet.
      "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

"NEWBIES NEED NOT DOWNLOAD THIS"

Fine. I won't dl it then.

Comment

ok i completed it, but i never found the 1 secret though i feel like i found 50.

p.s. was fun as hell to play!
          "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

The secret is to get all the red cards
            http://euroquake.webs.com

Comment

I can't even get it to open or work using changelevel. ftw.
              <---NEWB
              War is hell.

Patton

Comment

put the folder in your quake directory and put "-game e1m1red" (without quotes) in your command line.

Comment

i got all of them i thought. i had what, 2 left over? yeah.. how many more did i need to find?

Comment

read the txt file with it patton, says to pick a difficulty and then type "map e1m1red"

Comment

nightmare mode here i come.
                      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

i had 3 left at the end
                        still cant find secret
                        had to end up killing the vore with an axe on nightmare
                        Originally posted by Magnus
                        Apology accepted.

Comment

How the heck do I pick up the keys?? lol

Comment

I still cant get it to work im so newb.
                            extracted zip to quake folder extracted scr to quake folder added the command -game and tried map e1m1red where is the white towel. Newbies need not apply is 100% true
                            War is hell.

Patton

Comment

Make folder called quake\e1m1red

Put the files in it from zip

Start Quake with -game e1m1red +map e1m1red at end of your command line

(If using Qrack or ProQuake 3.99 or DarkPlaces, instead of doing command line you could just type "game e1m1red" in console and then type "map e1m1red".)
                              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                              X