Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick , Get your Free Christmas Present from Steam Store!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick , Get your Free Christmas Present from Steam Store!

Update ; I think the offer is no longer valid, sorry if you missed it. I'm leaving the post up incase im wrong..

I found out about this fairly late in the evening, but I figure better late than never!~
    Get a FREE , your's to own forever~ Copy of Left4Dead2 !!!!!!! You don't need to install it tonight you just need to REGISTER your copy Play Left 4 Dead 2 for FREE starting now through Sunday at 1PM Pacific Time.

**To install game, click the image below,You need to have Steam already installed**

Consider this the gift that keeps on giving, Wolverine told someone else about this, and I just so happened to be paying attention. Wolverine should recieve a sexy Thank You if you grab a copy of this game. I can deliver his mail if need be to make sure its delivered and recieved, including Fan Mail.

Enjoy guys and gals,
    and Merry Christmas from 'All of us' to everyone else, and especially Wolverine. He's dosed us with the giving spirit, Merry Christmas to him specifically.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 12-26-2013, 04:28 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Yes, I recommend everyone get this that doesn't already have L4D2.

L4D2 is probably the second best FPS multi-player experience I have ever had, behind Quake 1 (more specifically Threewave CTF).

BTW, I mentioned those words above during a L4D2 play with the devs event a few years ago, and it turns out the dev I was playing with was Zoid himself, he now works for Valve and worked on L4D2.

Comment

Originally posted by Scribble[SFD] View Post
      Yes, I recommend everyone get this that doesn't already have L4D2.

L4D2 is probably the second best FPS multi-player experience I have ever had, behind Quake 1 (more specifically Threewave CTF).

BTW, I mentioned those words above during a L4D2 play with the devs event a few years ago, and it turns out the dev I was playing with was Zoid himself, he now works for Valve and worked on L4D2.
      My download will be done later today, I'll be checking it out for the 1st time heh.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I downloaded last night....

tried singleplayer for a minute. not too bad though it seems hordes come out of no where, and all look the same
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Was it only free yesterday? It shows as $9.99 for me right now?

Comment

I just updated the news article, All you gotta do now is click the Left 4 Dead 2 image in the news article and you're set!

you need to have Steam already installed for the link to work, I just tested the link and where I already have the game installed the game Launched instead of trying to install! So I verified it works, good to go! This offer is good until Sunday at 1PM Pacific Time

PS : It would be nice if someone could/would verify that clicking the Image does indeed take care of bidness, thanks!
            Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 12-26-2013, 04:25 PM.

Comment

The offer was only good until today, Thursday, the 26th, 10am PST.
              It was a really short time frame, too short really, you basically had to live on Steam to notice it...

Comment

got it, thanks Chris!!!
                QuakeOne.com
                Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  got it, thanks Chris!!!
                  No man, you get on your knees and thank me.

Comment

Yeah, w0lv was the Quaterback who had the ball and tossed it to Tremor, I intercepted and ran with it. Kudo's 2 w0lvcakes <3

Comment

Working...
                    X