The Artists Strike Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Artists Strike Back!

December was a month that saw heavy activity involving skinning, more skinning and models. There are several new monster skins by d1554573r and by mother, plus a new sniper rifle for the Thunderwalker CTF Mod. Plus there is an unbelievable new concept of the Quake player model in development.

Relevant Threads: Knight skin, Re-Done Knight Skin, Inspired monstering.

Direct3D 9 Quake

A beta version of a highly ambitious new Direct3D Quake is available. This is not the archaic D3DQuake from several years ago, but a freshly written port of the OpenGL graphics API to Direct3D by MH.

Soul Of Evil: Indian Summer

A new release of Soul of Evil: Indian Summer is out. This is an exotic single player release that includes some very different weapons and themes, such as vorpal swords that decapitate enemies like Hell Knights. Plus a devkit including the source code.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...
Working...
X