Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artic Furry Fiend custom skin by Talisa

QuakeOne Thread

Talisa has released a custom skin for one of the HD fiend models (Obi-Wan version). It's been titled Artic Furry Fiend, for use in the Drake mod. It may look familiar from the mod Unforgiven. Be sure to check out this very different looking fiend here for more details.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 04-23-2013, 06:17 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Hi Mindz!

Can I suggest you to use the picture below... same but with some adjustments on brightness and contrast.

Up to you foker

Attached Files

Comment

made a new release earlier of the arctic fiend mindz,
      perhaps you can swap the pic for the new one

also @ mom
      please dun do that, that pic is an actual in-game screenshot, and its exactly how the skin looks in-game
      on your edited pic the eyes look all messed up and they look white instead of blue like they are in-game
      your edit doesnt represent how it looks in-game cuz its edited
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

He should be busy building that banner right now. I guess after injecting himself into my project, it is time for him to move on to yours. But hey, supposedly that is OK and it is selfish of you to not let him contribute. Don't you agree? Yeah, me either.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

updated image!
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I was expecting that NP!

But I also can tell there is a problem with this picture anyway... at least to be showned on a frontpage here... visual in a game and visual for the news are not same thing... But I don't mind really ...

Also what are the differences between the 1st and 2nd images?
            And do you prefer I remove the modified picture?

Keep the good work Tallsa!!

@ MadGybver

The banner is finnished man... Sole have the solution/system on hand with couple banners it is up to him to make the rotation mannualy (until something better can be found).

Keep working on your project (which is a very diffrent one don't you realise it) and when ready we would have the top system.

Also will you stop please to act like a G.I.R.L. lol. Be positive even in the difficult situations... it can only help bra!

Originally posted by talisa View Post
            also @ mom
            please dun do that, that pic is an actual in-game screenshot, and its exactly how the skin looks in-game
            on your edited pic the eyes look all messed up and they look white instead of blue like they are in-game
            your edit doesnt represent how it looks in-game cuz its edited

Comment

difference is that the arctic find now has darker hoofs which are covered in blood
              its a pic of an update i did to the skin

eh, you can leave the pic, but i think its better for a pic to look just like in-game,
              so people wont be wondering why the hell something looks different in-game as it did on the pic they saw of it
              are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
              > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
              everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

ps not building banner!
                <- *cough rq*

Comment

looks awesome, kinda like a mix of shambler and a fiend!

Comment

Working...
                  X