Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Origin 'On the House' , Free games.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOHjF4_apI[/ame]
    On the House , is the opportunity to get free games, nuff said! Battlefield 3 is now, On the House!
    "HOOAH! -mindzx
    → → → → → → → → GET IT HERE ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ←

Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 06-02-2014, 11:27 AM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

These aren't shitty games either, BF3 is a AAA title.
    Zombies vs Plants is more addicting than you'll ever admit.

NOTE : CLICK MY SIGNATURE TO VISIT THE ORIGIN ' ON THE HOUSE ' STORE, WHERE SHITS FREE EVERY DAY.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 06-02-2014, 02:54 AM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

eh i don't think i can pass this up
      My Avatars!
      Quake Leagues
      Quake 1.5!!!
      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I was honestly super surprised to see this. Battlefield 3 for free? Wow!

I know Battlefield 4 is out and I'm sure most people have migrated to that (despite its issues) but it's still crazy to see a triple A title like this for free!

Also, I'm a big Plants vs Zombies fan. Not so much with 2 because of all the micro transaction stuff but the first one is awesome! Don't let the art or concept fool you, it really is pretty addicting.

Comment

Originally posted by ArrrCee View Post
          I was honestly super surprised to see this. Battlefield 3 for free? Wow!

I know Battlefield 4 is out and I'm sure most people have migrated to that (despite its issues) but it's still crazy to see a triple A title like this for free!

Also, I'm a big Plants vs Zombies fan. Not so much with 2 because of all the micro transaction stuff but the first one is awesome! Don't let the art or concept fool you, it really is pretty addicting.
          Indeed, great game with much to choose from. Look around origin store, could get possibly Gun Master DLC for free too !

Comment

Make a note, I'm ready to play with you!

add us

mindz
            lilmindz

Edit : Close Quaters is the DLC title, not sure if it was permanently free or temporarily free. Worth looking at at the very least!
            Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 06-02-2014, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Thanks, Brah!!!!

Comment

When i installed the "on the house" version it downloaded CQ for me automatically!
                www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

If I DL this...I expect to be in a clan and a ctf experience.
                  Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

nevermind, can no longer dl
                    Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Me either.

I always miss the good downloads lol.
                      Make no mistakes here... I'm not a mere madman... I'm a realist!

Comment

Working...
                      X