Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the definitive HD replacement content list!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the definitive HD replacement content list!

been busy for ages searching these forums & the net for all HD content, or are just curious about what all is out there in terms of HD replacement content?
    I've made a special thread where i listed litterally EVERYTHING there is out there in terms of HD replacement content for use with the darkplaces engine!
    no more endless searching to find those hidden gems, no more confusion and no more wondering what all there is, cuz its now listed all in one big thread!

> the 'definitive' HD replacement content list! <

the thread includes posts with lists of all HD content for quake and also posts with a list for each of the two officials mission-packs.
    now anyone who wants to know where to find those hidden gems or is new and curious about what there is can easily find everything!

if you know any other HD content which I didnt list, be sure to let me know in the thread and I will add it to the lists!
    Last edited by talisa; 06-04-2014, 06:24 PM.
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

check your pm's!
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
      check your pm's!
      there's nothing there?
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Lol.
        Make no mistakes here... I'm not a mere madman... I'm a realist!

Comment

Originally posted by Krymzon 45 View Post
          Lol.
          make that two.
          My Avatars!
          Quake Leagues
          Quake 1.5!!!
          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Hey, who let Nelson in here to point and laugh at me

HAA HAA ! lool
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Map names?

I have noticed in a video or two that when you start a level it actually displays the map name at the top of the screen in red letters. How do you get that feature to work or do I have to download a specific file for this?
              Make no mistakes here... I'm not a mere madman... I'm a realist!

Comment

@krymzon
                this is a feature from nahuel and _smith_'s CSQC hud
                http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...edit-tool.html

Comment

Working...
                X