• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quakeone.com News Update

FFA1 RQ results are in!
    Congratulations to Solecord on his win!

Great games to all those who took part!
    The gaming was INTENSE and CHAOTIC to put it short and sweet.

Noesis has found a new home, and for a short minute the project was thought to be dead in the water.
    Thanks to Gnounc for informing the community of the change of hosting!
    Thanks to Golden_Boy for informing us that no one really died (whew!)
    You can find Noesis HERE from now on.

Dutch dropped an update to his WIP RiftQuake which adds some bitchin violence and gore to the original Quake game.

Just look at the above single image...
    grasp how much work has gone into bringing the game we love to a whole new level of carnage!
    That's not all though, make sure to check the WIP Thread for RiftQuake to get the full scoop!

Several community members have collaborated to release Definitive Frikbot Waypoints Mappack for the Frikbot!
    Many thanks to the various members of the community who have contributed to this in the past and the present.

Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-20-2014, 03:19 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Thanks for the shout out Mindz! More updates coming soon.

I know I've said it before but great job on the regular news feed too. Really adds a lot to the site, I love it.
    'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

NP bro, I've committed myself to at minimum two news articles per month. So far so good!
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Looks amazing.
        I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
        But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

Working...
        X