Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great first news-item GB

even though most of the stuff in the post isnt to recent,
    its still nice to see these items getting the attention they deserve after all!

also thanx for featuring a lot of the items that ive made in the past in your news-post
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

not a mapping tool
      I'll admit I didn't know exactly what CATOOLS was but, I was pretty sure it had nothing to do with mapping. I've done exhaustive searches of Q1 map compilers and catools never came up.

BUT

If any of you know of some extra progs(source) or map compile tool that I should include in my radiant gamepacks please feel free to let me know about them. To avoid overlap, here is what I already have.

1) standard CSQC source that I got from LordHavocs site
      2) clean QC
      3) All the most current map1 and map2 compilers that were upgraded from bengt jardrups original compilers
      4) hmap2
      5) newskip

hmmm maybe I should include frikbot in a passive way.
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

how about tools to make .lit files
        or texture tools like texmex
        rtlights ?
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

the sun rises and sets in multiplayer Q1's ass, woops my bad !
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Nice work g_b!

thanks

Comment

Working...
            X