• Show
Clear All

• Hellmoc
    replied
    that cake look good

Leave a comment:

• Grzybiarz
    replied
    You can also mention boho103 , who made psp proquake the Best way to play Quake on the go.

Leave a comment:

• Hipnotic Rogue
    replied
    ^
    Oh, I know that feeling. I need new glasses and I think I probably need a hearing aid!

Leave a comment:

• JDSTONE
    replied
    if quake is 20 that makes me older then i wish i was

Leave a comment:

• Patrol1985
    replied
    It has been mentioned in a few places on the forums already, but MachineGames released a whole new episode called "Dimension of the Past" for the anniversary!

You can download it here:

http://cdn.bethsoft.com/quake/dopa.rar

Leave a comment:

• Izhido
    replied
    And please, please, PLEASE, let not your first four words be, "You open Blender, and..."

Leave a comment:

• Izhido
    replied
    Or, at the very least, tell us how did you do it?

Leave a comment:

• manwithnoname22
    replied
    Originally posted by ArrrCee View Post

I want that cake. Can you please give it to me so that I may eat it?

Leave a comment:

• Gem
    replied
    while surfing pcgamer.com , i also came across this

*the three pictures posted, u can scroll down actually to see the magazine scans.. i almost missed it if you dont look closely..

this is a nice quake treasure read of nostalgia, enjoy

From the archives: PC Gamer features on the making of Quake | PC Gamer

this is also great quake material for reading - lots of background info

The legacy of Quake, 20 years later | PC Gamer

Leave a comment:

• Gem
    replied
    There were a couple of quake anniversary threads, didnt know which one to post in lol but anyway happy quake 20th ! hehe see you in another 20!

I'll also be sure to check out all this quake material posted here, very interesting with the Romero blog and the screenshots. Im still fascinated with how quake looked back then.. I still like some old dos games and indeed the jump in graphics and playability was a huge, revolutionary one with the quake release

Leave a comment:

• Moon[Drunk]
    replied
    Quake Retexturing Project MP2/DoE add-on release!

Leave a comment:

• ArrrCee
    started a topic Happy 20th Birthday Quake!

Happy 20th Birthday Quake!

Today is quite a special day as it marks Quake's 20th birthday! That's right, 20 years ago today, Quake was released to rabid pc gamers (most of us included) and opened the world to smooth deathmatch and a stylish single player campaign the world had never seen before. I'm sure that I'm not alone here in saying, thank you Id Software for creating one of the best games ever released!

As for festivities, Quakers around are doing some special things for Quakes 20th anniversary. Below is a list of things to check out, please let me know if I missed any:
    Last edited by ArrrCee; 06-26-2016, 02:07 PM.
Working...
X