W A R P S P A S M: 6 Minutes 15 seconds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W A R P S P A S M: 6 Minutes 15 seconds

Warpspasm has maybe 2000 monsters [Quaddicted Summary | Original release thread]. Orbs used his speed-running eliteness to beat the entire game in 6:15.

Warpspasm was a surprise 2007 release with several gigantic levels and quickly gained the reputation of being amongst the top tier of single episode releases (Travail, Zerstorer, Insomnia and maybe Marcher Fortress are the only classic Q1 single player custom releases that rival Warpspasm in the realm of single player game play awe.)
    Last edited by Baker; 07-15-2012, 11:38 PM.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

I spent many a day trying to beat each of these levels without saving. Running them the long way could take 30-45 minutes each, so it was pretty hilarious seeing this video.

Comment

baker, i want to download the mentioned sp releases, but the links are bad. help please!
      My Avatars!
      Quake Leagues
      Quake 1.5!!!
      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
        baker, i want to download the mentioned sp releases, but the links are bad. help please!
        Quaddicted.com: Quake Singleplayer Maps

You'll find any single player you want to download there or use the Quake Injector:

Quake Injector < Projects < haukerehfeld.de

(I would use the Quake Injector, it installs stuff for you.)
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
        X