This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In next version:

1. Missing sounds download (in particular for CAx)
    2. Missing missing locs download. Never need to download a locs pak again. Any ProQuake 4.91 user can be expected to have them since they'll download automatically.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

You should make a cvar of this: people not interested in locs might not want to auto download them...

Sound downloading should be figured as a prelude to progs downloading? (support for team fortress maps, for example). Even this should be cvarizided I suppose...

Good job Baker, really a nice build, the only crash I've got was by messing around gl_picmip command. (I'm on Win7 x64)

Do you plan to add commands for gibfiltering, deadbody filtering, draw flame, esplosion type or your idea is to keep only original proquake ones?

Cya!

Latest QView server list

Comment

Working...
      X