Interest Level in CA Tourney #2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Souless View Post
    I have my computer working again. Just need to install some drivers and quakeone.
    nice! bet its a relief to have your computer fixed, huh?
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Hah.. It didn't bother me to much. That's why it took so long for me to fix it.

Comment

Hah.. It didn't bother me to much. That's why it took so long for me to fix it.
        hehe, i kinda obsess over stuff like that. if my comp was on the fritz, i would be raging hard.
        My Avatars!
        Quake Leagues
        Quake 1.5!!!
        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Eh. I have 2 xbox's and 2 laptops

Comment

what about a 2v2 tourny? Any takers?
            Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Originally posted by monoz View Post
              what about a 2v2 tourny? Any takers?
              i might do it. more than likely i will, but im not sure yet.
              My Avatars!
              Quake Leagues
              Quake 1.5!!!
              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Eh. I have 2 xbox's and 2 laptops
                Because of the fact that i can not have a full "desktop" pc in my 18 wheeler, I decided to install a 2,000 watt inverter and a 26" LED flat panel tv, along with buying an Xbox 360, and a Ps3. Now the only addition i am looking into is Satelite TV w/ Internet. Though the problem with the Satelite Internet will be depending on the area i go in, it will be either good or shit. 80$ a month for it. HughesNet is offering me TV + Internet on my Satelite system for my rig for 80$ a month for 2 year contract. I'm still debating as i have about 40 games for the Xbox and 20-25 for the PS3... Yeah my rig's hooked up ;D

EDIT: In order to run everything Entirely, Satelite box, TV, (xbox or ps3) and my laptop, i need 2300 watt's total, so i am going to purchase another 2000 watt inverter for $199.99 here soon.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                  Because of the fact that i can not have a full "desktop" pc in my 18 wheeler, I decided to install a 2,000 watt inverter and a 26" LED flat panel tv, along with buying an Xbox 360, and a Ps3. Now the only addition i am looking into is Satelite TV w/ Internet. Though the problem with the Satelite Internet will be depending on the area i go in, it will be either good or shit. 80$ a month for it. HughesNet is offering me TV + Internet on my Satelite system for my rig for 80$ a month for 2 year contract. I'm still debating as i have about 40 games for the Xbox and 20-25 for the PS3... Yeah my rig's hooked up ;D
                  wow. if u can hook up a rig with all that shit, i think i know what im going to do to make a living!!
                  My Avatars!
                  Quake Leagues
                  Quake 1.5!!!
                  Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post

EDIT: In order to run everything Entirely, Satelite box, TV, (xbox or ps3) and my laptop, i need 2300 watt's total, so i am going to purchase another 2000 watt inverter for $199.99 here soon.
                    Wicked, keep in mind satellite internet = 1200 ping on a Quake server (or any game, obviously). [22,000 miles high in sky takes a crapton of milliseconds even at the speed of light, then it has to come back + the usually ping hopping stuff ... satellite isn't workable for real-time-like games like an FPS]

Just wanted to give you the heads up.

[You might be better off for internet using wireless phone service. Just a thought ...]
                    Last edited by Baker; 10-19-2012, 09:03 AM.
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Lets get this show on the road, I can play in this tourney now

Comment

baker is it possible for me to somehow change the first post?
                        Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Originally posted by monoz View Post
                          baker is it possible for me to somehow change the first post?
                          Didn't see this until now. Options:

#1 If you want to announce a tournament as news, start a new thread and I'll promote it to news.
                          #2 If you want to alter my post, private message me what you want it to say and I'll modify my post to what you want it to say.
                          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

mono- you still have the demos from the first one?

Comment

Demos would be great to have!!! Mark got the last match. But nothing eles.

Comment

Working...
                              X