37.50%
    uakene.com

You high? At least explain why Scoffer is the biggest newb

Comment

There is no need for explanation.

Comment

how boring

Comment

Haha c*s is complaining about a post being meaningless.
          Just sit down and have a (b) c*s, you'll feel better
          uakene.com

Comment

I don't play at shmack:26000 so I don't know scoffer. All I know is that a lot of people don't like him. They say he bots. Well if he bots, why hasn't Slot banned him yet?

Are you guys too scared to actually discuss about this? Quit hiding

Comment

Sniper, you've been around here for long enough that you should have read the complaints about Scoffer 5 or 6 times.

Click Forums -> Search -> type in "Scoffer"
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Scoffer is the biggest idiot, but not the biggest noob. That honor goes to Ali Mustafa.

Comment

Ok mr. knowitalls. I give up

Comment

Before I vote I need clarification ... is Canadian Sniper on the server?
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Eh!

Shorty is the biggest newbie.. if yellow played there he would be!

Comment

Working...
                      X