• Show
Clear All

• Coke or Pepsi?

Discuss.
    Coke
    58.33%
    Pepsi
    41.67%

If coke can be used to clean your battery.. why would you drink it? Bleh!!
    www.Net-Tyme.com
    Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
    Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

What about Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi? I don't see the need to consume 150 calories of sugar in a can.

150 calories x 3 cans x 365 days = 164250 calories per year
      1 pound of fat = 3500 calories
      164250 calories/3500 calories per pound of fat = 46 pounds of fat per year

Plus Coke and Pepsi's extremely high sugar content is just something that bacteria *LOVE*. Cavities galore! So my vote is to abstain.

Most awesome drink ever ---> Diet Mt. Dew

It's as addictive as hell and you drink as much as you want.

By drinking Diet Coke/Pepsi/Mt. Dew I can save my calories for my favorite ---> BEER! (b) (b) (b)
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

^^ You cheated! Pretend I have a gun to your head and said "Pick coke or pepsi or I kill you" lol

As for Mountain Dew... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Dew ... interesting read

Comment

Next time have it say Coke, Pepsi or Beer (b)

(What's so great about beer, it really doesn't taste all that great ... except with nachos or wings?)
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Pepsi!!! and I stab people that think otherwise.
            Inside3D - Wocka-Wocka-Wocka

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord
              As for Mountain Dew... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Dew ... interesting read
              uakene.com

Comment

Marion Virginia , 24354 :::: HOME OF MOUNTAIN DEW , SUCKA's !

Too bad my hometown being the home of Mt. DEW mean's absolutely SHIT.

You'd think we'd have like , Free Mt. Dew soda dispensers or some shit...

A local businessman, William H. "Bill" Jones of Marion, during the period 1959 to 1962, created what is now the nationally successful soft drink "Mountain Dew" at Marion's Tip Bottling Company, now site of Hungate Business Services at 517 North Main Street. Jones experimented with flavors, routinely offering Marion residents samples of what he bubbled together. He eventually sold the soft drink "Mountain Dew" to Pepsico in 1964. Marion now boast itself as the "Home of Mountain Dew" on signs and brochures. Bill Jones brought international fame to Marion by inventing the drink Mountain Dew.

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:...s&ct=clnk&cd=4
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

If this was a battle between Mountain Dew and Mellow Yellow, I'd vote Mountain Dew handsdown.

However, I actually like Coke better than Pepsi.

By the way, here's something funny.

Watch the commercials for Coke and Pepsi....

Coke's commercials have to do about Coke.

Pepsi's commercials have to do about Coke.

Comment

I drink water.
                    Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Without Coke, there would be no Pepsi. And Coke is much better anywayz. I always drink Caffeine free mountain dew, I heard that caffeine can mess you up if you drink too much of it.

Comment

Uhn Monster.

Mt.Dew has the highest level of caffeine in it out of all other pops I believe heh. I'm reading the ingridients right now

I drink so much Mt.Dew you'd come to my house and think I was being sponsored by Mt.Dew

I'd say on an average i drink about 4 mt.dew 20oz/1lt a day and im perfectally fine.

But back to the subject at hand. I'd say Coke wins my vote (even tho I didn't vote.) besides I heard Pepsi used pigs blood to get its coloring. Drink up!
                        QuakeOne.com
                        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Working...
                        X