• Show
Clear All

• March Madness - Forum MVP

March 2005 QuakeOne Forums Most Valuable Player

The Awards So Far ...

1. Best Guy To Start A Poll That Everyone Likes: Sajt

2. Funniest Duo: Bank and Canadian Sniper

3. Best Quake Humor: Phenom

4. Best Quake Art: Amon26. Bank a strong runner up.

5. Most Intriguing Posts: Scarecrow

6. Most Posts: Monster

7. Likes Gargoyles The Most: CheapAlert

8. Most Fun To Respond To: Smala

9. Most Quake History: Chuck

10. L33t Talk Winner: Scarecrow

11. Funniest T-Shirt: QuadRaptor

12. Most Interesting Member Photo: Cherrie

The minimum qualifying posts for March 2005 QuakeOne Forums Most Valuable Player is 10.

Of the finalists, who is the QuakeOne Forums MVP for March 2005?
    Amon26
    5.26%
    Bank
    5.26%
    Canadian*Sniper
    15.79%
    CheapAlert
    0.00%
    Chuck
    15.79%
    Monster
    5.26%
    Phenom
    5.26%
    QuadRaptor
    10.53%
    Sajt
    5.26%
    Scarecrow
    31.58%

The poll is expired.

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Aww....I lost the 1337 challenge, but at least I made it on there once (or twice?)
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

I voted for myself

Comment

Bank apparantly voted for me, so I voted for him

As for leet speak, I should have won

Comment

Looks like the tables have turned.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Is it okay to vote for yourself?

BTW thanks for the "Funniest T-Shirt Award". You should really see what kinds of shirts I wear around.

I've got my "Hunter" shirt on now - it is black with red squares and has a bunch of skulls on it.

I'm also wearing my treasured "Keyblade" necklace in celebration of the release of KH2. (I got it in Chattanooga, TN.)

Comment

Crap, somebody got two votes. We're screwed.

Comment

I think possibly a good idea is to extend voting to non-registered members. I'll mention this to Solecord and Yellow.

We have more non-registered viewers than registered ones, but I don't see why they couldn't vote for favorite map/etc, provided this system can support non-registered voting without non-registered posting.
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I disagree. If guests ever wanted to participate in these forums, they'd register. Gunter got someone to create a FvF Forum and Gunter only posts as a Guest .

Also It's not fallproof. How could you determine if someone has voted or not? IP? Cookie? Session? All of these can be munipulated.

-PS: Thank you to who ever voted for moi. I appreciate the anomonous support (except for Bank, he voted for me. GO BANK!)

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
                    I disagree. If guests ever wanted to participate in these forums, they'd register. Gunter got someone to create a FvF Forum and Gunter only posts as a Guest .

Also It's not fallproof. How could you determine if someone has voted or not? IP? Cookie? Session? All of these can be munipulated.

-PS: Thank you to who ever voted for moi. I appreciate the anomonous support (except for Bank, he voted for me. GO BANK!)
                    I know, I am teh shit.

Comment

Who the hell is Scarecrow? Is he the brother of Scarecraw from that other poll?
                      Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

I don't know, but he sounds scary.

Comment

I voted for... MYSELF. I am the power-posting uber-demon monster. And yes, Scar3crow is much more 1337 than Bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
                            I voted for... MYSELF. I am the power-posting uber-demon monster. And yes, Scar3crow is much more 1337 than Bank.
                            1) How?
                            2) Why did you capitalize the "s"?
                            3) How?

I know how to use 1337 with no letters. Letters are for the weak.

Comment

If no one gets a majority, we might have the top voter-getters advanced to the Final 4.

Comment

Working...
                              X