March Madness - Forum MVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scar3crow
    Who the hell is Scarecrow? Is he the brother of Scarecraw from that other poll?
    I defunkified your name, it is a feature in ProQuake (for real!).

Reminds me of when the mapper Neg!ke wants special accommodations in engines, download modules and operating systems for the exclamation point he has in his name :d

Hehe, Scarecraw.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Why is my name in Italics?
      Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck
        Why is my name in Italics?
        It puts the name in italics of who you voted for
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

hehe. owned

Comment

Who the hell else am I supposed to vote for? I don't recognize the names.

That IS funny as hell though. Good one.
            Chuck

Comment

Although there's one full day left, it seems scarecrow is our MVP. Everyone give him a hug. awwwwww

Comment

And then I disappeared out of town for 3 days =)
                Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

It is sort of like in baseball how if you clinch the your division early, you can just slack off til the end of the season

Comment

Working...
                  X