Pizza Hut! I choose you!
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Lamppost Pizza. They have a microbrewery in some locations.

Comment

I buy DiGiorno pizzas. You can get like 5 of them for the price of 1 or 2 delivery pizzas!

I like PapaJohns the best. PizzaHut pizza isn't very good, in my opinion ... most of it is crust. Dominos pizza takes like cardboard. Those other 2 ... we don't have either of those around here.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
              I buy DiGiorno pizzas. You can get like 5 of them for the price of 1 or 2 delivery pizzas!

I like PapaJohns the best. PizzaHut pizza isn't very good, in my opinion ... most of it is crust. Dominos pizza takes like cardboard. Those other 2 ... we don't have either of those around here.
              DiGiorno is good stuff!

i thought this was "out sourced fav pizzas" i do like cooking my own though

i choose the hut since we don't have a papa johnhereor a Cicily pizzeria here.

You're right, Dominos is like cardboard with that sticky glue to hold it shut smeared on it. complete crap! my wife likes it though
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

[x] self-made pizza :-p

Comment

PapaJohn's rarely and various supermarket pizzas - I buy them in bulk.

You are right, after eating Dominoes I had throw-up sensation for 1/2 day, haha!

Comment

Points for not even bothering with Dominos in the poll. Aside from the cardboardness, the sauce is a sour goop.

Pizza Hut is the only one I've been to. Just had a digiorno last night -- stuffed crust. Quite delicious.

Comment

Lil' Caesars. <3 Hot & Ready pizza
                      PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

Originally posted by Panix View Post
                        Lil' Caesars. <3 Hot & Ready pizza
                        i always accociate Lil' Caesars with the movie home alone because of the pizza delivery scene, even though the delivery man clearly says Lil' Neros
                        [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y00VWlIcsDk]YouTube - Pizza Scene From Home Alone[/ame]

Comment

papa johns pizza is ok but pizza hut is better the other 2 i also never heard of

Comment

Working...
                          X