Inverted or Retarded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inverted or Retarded?

It's probably been awhile since one of these polls has popped up, but we need to revisit it every once in a while. So which is it?
    Inverted-Pulling back on the mouse is like pulling back with your neck and looking up.
    37.04%
    Non-inverted - AKA retarded, i think of the display like it's a desktop
    62.96%
    Keyboard - i don't know what inverted or non-inverted means, I use the keyboard to look around.
    0.00%

Im confused. Pull back for up like im flying an airplane <sucks>
    moving UP on the mouse pad = look up , down moves my head down. left doent pitch me towards the right, so why should the vertical movement be inverted? Your votable selections aren't very objective. They are described with your opinion embedded, which limits a voter's option.
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

non-inverted for me.. (i started off inverted but i soon realized it sucked)

Comment

..ya what he said, consistent everywhere (Win).

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
          moving UP on the mouse pad = look up , down moves my head down. left doent pitch me towards the right, so why should the vertical movement be inverted? Your votable selections aren't very objective. They are described with your opinion embedded, which limits a voter's option.
          Yeah, it was my attempt at trying to be funny

Comment

i didnt mean that...

Comment

uKER

Originally posted by R00k View Post
              Who's retarded enough to think they are playing a flight sim when they load up quake.exe?

I'm betting the majority of Quakers use the "retarded" method(If you're a retard and you're shittn bricks right now then Papasmurfs your man.).

What if we had inverted keyboard players? Up arrow looks down down arrow looks up? It would most certainly be a weird universe, one of which I don't think I'd want to be a part of. Thats just toooo weeeirrrd!

Besides, I heard "inverters" don't have souls.
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Zo2qzqbDk]YouTube - inverted retard man[/ame]

Comment

Can I be inverted, retarded and perverted all at the same time? (upside down bondage lobotomy perhaps...)
                  Qoetia B4 == 1.93Mb

Expo Booth '08
                  !AXATAXA! == 355.24 Kb Want to take on Quake with only your axe?
                  Hunting shamblers since 1996.

Comment

i like it normal for the mouse,
                    but if its a fps with a controler i can play both ways

Controler:inverted
                    mouse:normal

Comment

I had to load quake since it seemed to make sense either way, but turns out I definitely could not play with inverted mouse.

Comment

I read the poll and have no fucking clue wtf it was talking about and I still am not sure after reading the thread.

r I weetarded?
                        PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

Originally posted by Panix View Post
                          Besides, I heard "inverters" don't have souls.

You are right about that! Inverted all the way! I in fact can't play at all non-inverted.

Comment

Originally posted by Souless View Post
                            You are right about that! Inverted all the way! I in fact can't play at all non-inverted.
                            well played.

Comment

I still believe if you want to play Quake like a flight-sim, get a joystick
                              QuakeOne.com
                              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Working...
                              X