Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Kimp be banned from every server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Kimp be banned from every server?

Do you think Kimp is a complete and total moron that needs to uninstall quake and never play again?

If your an admin and in control of a server put the IP: 68.39.5.99 in your permanent ban list.
    Yes, he's a fag and I don't like playing with him.
    66.67%
    No, Kimp is my friend and i like playing with him.
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

how do you write polls?

Comment

One time I was banned from a server called Zoo cuz I camped Rocketlauncher at dm1 in an FFA game and killed the admin 5 times in a row.

Be nice to kimp he is human too, I think ....

Comment

kimp, (i guess (TQL) Kermit.. stop asking me to come in to matches and fishing around shmack for matches elsewhere, it does hardly ever work out. i dont ev en respond anymore and dont know y u keep trying. Other than tha i dont know, havent really played or seen u play much to call u a bot, but ya... seems so
        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
        sigpic

Comment

so what if he uses an aimbot....its a pretty shitty one..just keep him around....
          This body holding me,reminds me of my own mortality.
          Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal,all this pain is an illusion.

Comment

Has he been causing more problems since he's changed his IP? I haven't really seen him around. I must be playing where he is already banned.

I will say, Badaim, that your personal vendetta against kimp is somewhat weird in itself.

Comment

Damn i thought i killed Kimp when i raped his mom while she was pregnant!

weird enough?

tical: glpr08 long since banned, less words less guilt.

quake now, is like a mellow hot tub; we know who farted/when!

what's gonna save the multiplayer game of quake one is the attitude of those playing.
              if you are all leet sister/fuckers then when a newb connects to (oh he just downloaded the game asshole)
              and u give him lip then he will delete and move on. game play is better than q4 yet the WOW factor or the attitude isnt there.

Kimp is a newb, yet all newbs shouldn't follow his path. Yet, all leets shouldnt be a kimp either.

im not your mom get off my tit! ;P
              Last edited by R00k; 09-08-2009, 10:07 PM.
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I forget what I voted.
                Beat the meat!

Comment

Originally posted by WarioN64 View Post
                  I forget what I voted.
                  What brings this up? What would you vote now?

Comment

May I get a little bit more history, and got explained who da hell Kimp is (or was)?

THank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X