Flight vs Invisibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight vs Invisibility

If you could pick only one super power, and only of these two, which would it be and why?
    Flight
    43.48%
    Invisibility
    56.52%
    uakene.com

If you are the only person in the room, what good is invisibility?

In fact, it seems to me that invisibility would only be useful if you were going steal things or spy on ppl.

Flight would be much better.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I would pick invisibility.. Only if the damn eyes didn't show! Why? I can jump on any plane that I wanted. So flight isnt an issue. I can sit in on board meetings.. Or office meetings. You know the ones.. The ones you would love to be a fly on that wall. I could follow my kids around the Mall. Throw things off the shelf and it would look like they did it Sorry.. I could have more fun with this then the other. My luck.. the way bats go after me at the zoo's Bat house.. I would be stalked in the air. !!!
      www.Net-Tyme.com
      Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
      Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

FLight vs. Invisibility....

Well think of it this way, one person flies the other is invisible.... who would have the advantage.

I think invisibility user would, as... they can keep to the shadowy areas of the map, and simply pluck that bird from the sky....

But that is just my opinion.

If it was single player, neither or would be better. Simplely a stupid question is all.

Comment

Flight ,becuz. First I'd fly to Oregon, then I would fly to B.C. Canada

also

for every person who ever shit on me lin life,I would have my turn shitting on them (literally)

My grandmother says if Reincarnation is a legit ordeal we go through,she wants to be reincarnated as a bird,to shit on the people who shit on her
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

if you ask me, id want rubber powers, or super strength instead. if you had rubber powers, you could answer your phone from the other side of the house, and super strength...so many things you could do.
            I'm back, and better

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX
              Flight ,becuz. First I'd fly to Oregon, then I would fly to B.C. Canada
              woot!

I choose Invisibility because I could hit people with a floating axe o_0

Comment

Hmm....I'd have to think about this. I could see the usefulness of both of them.

Invisibility would be better for a soldier, whereas flight would be more useful to a civilian.

I'd have to think about it before I voted for one or the other.

Comment

invisibility.

with flight, i'd be too scared of being sucked into the turbine of a jet engine. not to mention the air pollution. and lightning.

of course with invisibility, you can never cross a road again in your life. no drivers will stop!

haha

~Cory
                  cool.

Comment

So are you suggesting we make a rune of flight? Like observer mode rune quake with button pressed?? :d

whe need animated smilies here!
                    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Invisibility.

I could rape women all day long and noone would ever catch me.

Comment

Working...
                      X