Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trolling, is it an issue in need of attention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trolling, is it an issue in need of attention?

Vote and be heard!
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

I think it is. Wasn't much of a issue a few months ago, but we are getting threads go offtopic due to trolling and also due to 2+ people going off on a pointless argument.

Comment

If the thread Author had the ability to bump trolls posts it sure would be helpful.
      WARNING
      May be too intense for some viewers.
      Stress Relief Device
      ....BANG HEAD HERE....
      ---------------------------
      .--------------------------

Comment

thats true!
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

That's where we come into it Mindz, however need to see what Baker and Sole think about that. If thread author doesn't want flame wars/trucks/thread theft/ect on their thread can we delete as per authors request.

Comment

or, self-restraint can be exercised. This would be best, but unlikely to occur.

Comment

I agree, let the the thread author have some control with-in their thread (the right to delete posts) The trucks are becoming annoying..
              Rambo[RuM]
              I support:
              Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
              Qrack - Thank You r00k
              Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
              Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Trolls are kind of annoying..

Comment

Working...
                X