No announcement yet.

Elections are not far away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never thought id say this to another man, PRIMEVAL YOU ARE THE MAN!

Comment

we remember what happened to Osama Bin Laden,
      It seems Obama doesn't even remember what "he" did with Osama considering CIA asset Tim Osman..er..Osama died of a respiratory disease almost a decade ago. I am especially pleased with all the evidence the Government gave us that they caught Osama.. oh wait, they didn't release any proof, not even one picture. Well, I am sure they wouldn't lie to us and we should just believe their fantastical story of catching and killing a dead man.

I have as much proof of what I say as Obama has of what he says, which would be no proof at all. The difference is - I am not trying to get re-elected. Not one person took a "trophy" picture of captured Osama? NOT ONE?! No military personnel on that mission had the bright idea to take the "hero" picture even though they just captured the supposed mastermind behind 9/11?! It never fucking happened.

Michael
      Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-24-2012, 02:38 PM.
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

And as for health care reform? Ha, have you ever looked at the bill? Its a joke, it basically says "if you do not buy coverage your ass will be imprisoned" meaning go to jail and be fined.
        IRS Commissioner Doug Shulman noted that the health-care bill expressly forbids the agency from freezing bank accounts, seizing assets or pursuing criminal charges, but when pressed said the IRS would most likely use tax refund offsets to penalize those that don’t comply with the mandate. The IRS uses refund offsets to collect from individuals that owe the federal government a delinquent debt.

Just wanted to point that out. It's fine to disagree with the president or his policies but dont spread inaccurate statements.

I do not support Obama though and can't stand that his health bill was cleared through the SC. If people want to make a real long term difference in this country then stop voting democrat or republican. We need to do away with the 2 party system that controls not just the presidency but 95% of the elected officials. Our original founders knew the evil of having a 2 party system and it played out exactly as they had feared.
        Last edited by Planetnine; 07-09-2012, 12:44 PM.

Comment

I live in mass, in which we have had the health care thing for a few years now and i guess we were the poster child for the federal health care thing. Let me tell you, it sure sounds nice everyone having healthcare but it just doesnt work. It fucks the people over that are barely getting by, hey you have to pay 200$ a month or we will charge you 125 for each month you didnt have health care. That shit is just looney tunes and outrageous.

Also wheres the poll option for right write in, cause no joke im probably writing someone in. I'd rather see Mr fucking T run this country before another 4 of the current crap.
          Rambo[RuM]
          I support:
          Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
          Qrack - Thank You r00k
          Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
          Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Mr.T pity's the fool who challenges Rambo's suggestion
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Banned

R.i.n.o's hate real republicans.
              WARNING
              May be too intense for some viewers.
              Stress Relief Device
              ....BANG HEAD HERE....
              ---------------------------
              .--------------------------

Comment

I seen that on live tv.. During the debates. Ron Paul is the only true person about our constitution and its sad to see our fellow Americans dont see it. If you believe in our constitution and our civil rights but do not support Ron Paul, you are just as bad as Obama, a fucking HYPOCRITE!

Comment

Working...
                X