• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afraid of bugs?

Are you afraid of bugs?

==

Well, I am afraid of a few bugs...

Spiders: They don't scare me much but black widows and funnel webs are very dangerous.

Scorpions: The yellow scorpions are really scary. The black ones aren't so bad.

Bees and wasps: They are gentle creatures. I leave them alone.

Centipedes: These "muthaforkaz" are very scary! They move very quickly and their legs are frightening.

Mosquitoes: I'm not afraid of them; I just find them annoying. I squash them.
    Yes
    0.00%
    No
    100.00%
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

wtf? bugs? No!

I can 1-hit-KO any bug, how many bugs can 1-hit-KO you?

I just killed a spider on my bathroom with my bare hands and I'll do it again if the sonofabitch comes back!

I basically live on the outskirts of a small town in the country in Oklahoma where we have all types of crap you can see just by walking out to your drive way. To top if off we have a pond on our property which attracts all kinds of creatures.

There was a tarantula that got served for walking across my driveway a month or so ago...
    last week I was killing snakes,scorpions & spiders when I went to rebuild my front-gate blocks they love stone structures like brick walls and high grass.

Scared...no... cautious... yes.
    Last edited by Phenom; 05-26-2012, 05:38 PM.
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

These polls are useless.
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Zoo Keeper Helps Constipated Monkey Pass Peanut By Licking Its Butt For An Hour

Only scared if a bug requires this treatment haha

Comment

wttfff
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
            These polls are useless.
            I've been polite and just ignored the constant rape. :/
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

ugh, the polls that get posted on these forums get increasingly more and more stupid and dumb..

first burgers or soup, then some bs about some lameass song, and now a poll about wehter people are afraid of bugs?

doesnt anyone know how to make a serious poll anymore which makes people think and makes for some good discussion?
              are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
              > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
              everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

the issue of burgers and soup is important. it is a very vital personal choice that can have a large impact on your life.i mean, you have to decide what you will eat. it's important!
                Attached Files
                My Avatars!
                Quake Leagues
                Quake 1.5!!!
                Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
                X