Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Mondello

Simply put, "Has Larry Mondello over-stayed his welcome?"

Votes are public knowledge , this is a community.

Its a fn poll, vote & move on. Sure, you could respond to Larry here or discuss him here but I recommend voting & moving on.
    Yes
    46.15%
    No
    23.08%
    I don't care
    30.77%
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

All i want to know is his long term game name. Or what he may be remembered by.
    Come on larry lets have it..

Comment

I know the character. But ive had fun enjoying your ignorance. If your to ****y to come out and say who you are in game, thats your problem. GF

Comment

Sounds like someone doesn't like somebody for some reason.

Shit talking does not in any way deserve a a ban unless lines are crossed.

Larry Mondellini or whatever his name is has yet to show up on my radar as anything more then a mild nuisance.

He does seem a bit crude at times, but if we kicked his ass for being himself and following the rules then we might as-well just become a dictator ship.

"Today nobody can fire nailguns! It lags the dictator when he/she tries to play."

Just not right.

I don't like people who single others out and uses slanderous to attempt to hurt feelings. Everybody is fvcked up in some way.

but I remember it's just a game and a little 3D Quake guy just told me to "Fvck off" now I'm pissed? lol. I save my rage for when I sense disease or Omicron.

I do however get worried when I hear the sound of paper being punched though! Wolv might be close by. *Shudder*

Someone once said "It's not cool to talk sh!t about someone who's banned, they can't defend themselves".

My view is "the ass-shats just re-register and login, they don't need an invitation. So until they cease & desist I will not, I will however save all my energy for where it matters.

If a grown ass adult wants to be a little kid, so be it, just not here!

We should all know how to treat each-other and what we should be doing.

But some of us see Quake very differently obviously..

some want to use Quake as their personal entertainment, others see it as a social networking tool/3dChat, others just want to play and have fun.

These are the type of people who make up our community.

The type of people who want to see *communities* drown and die are the "Kimps & Wolvs."

Everyone has feelings and noone likes everyone. It's obvious you will be caught in a shit flinging contest if you play Quake long enough, even if it is a casual shit flinging contest.
        People disagree, it's a human trait.

We're doing good keeping the "diseases" at bay, but I think there is still some sour-apples in the bunch!
        Last edited by Phenom; 06-27-2012, 07:35 PM.
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

I'm trying not to feed the trolls, if you hadn't noticed.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Catgirl eh? Runequaker. Last i knew catgirl doesnt type much but you babble off like a type writer in a new york city court house. Im done with this thread. If your fingers need to respond please feel free. I will read it eventually but lack the follow up post.

Comment

I like Larry and I voted no. Banning Larry isn't going to make this site better in any way. He is a character. He does character stuff and often times it is off the wall, funny and NON-confrontational. It doesn't bother me that he is absolutely never on topic or that the stuff he says is often useless cause that's just Larry and I can accept that. Any one of you "YES" people can easily put the guy on ignore.

What's with all the hate? Relax man.
              http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

That same thinking is how Kimp was allowed to exist for so long...

"He isn't bothering me,so it isn't a problem/he should be allowed to continue"

You like Larry? lol. I'm glad the continue'd trolling he does to me and others is good entertainment for you.

Comment

If Larry's fingers want to say a bunch of retarded shit then let them.

Having a personal vendetta against Larry's fingers is a waste of time if you ask me.

Trolls are self-served at QauakeOne.com.
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Comment

You like Larry? lol. I'm glad the continue'd trolling he does to me and others is good entertainment for you.
                    Don't even try it. For real, do not even attempt to pull me down into your world of "victim".

Yes I like Larry, if you needed reassurance. My opinion of Larry has nothing to do with your victimization.

Leave me out of your problems.

That same thinking is how Kimp...
                    Are you for real man? You are going to compare the biggest nuisance in all of Quake (supposedly) to an infrequent, off topic poster?

* I say supposedly, cause I do not know this person and therefore don't have the right to make accusations like I know what I am talking about.
                    Last edited by MadGypsy; 06-27-2012, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                      Any one of you "YES" people can easily put the guy on ignore.
                      Is there a way to block someone, so you never see their postings?
                      Rambo[RuM]
                      I support:
                      Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
                      Qrack - Thank You r00k
                      Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
                      Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

yes, go to user control panel/settings and options/edit ignore list

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                          yes, go to user control panel/settings and options/edit ignore list
                          Thank you sir, and you did sabotage me on that other post LOL
                          Rambo[RuM]
                          I support:
                          Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
                          Qrack - Thank You r00k
                          Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
                          Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

I wanna remove my initial I don't cate vote for, hell ya ship em on out!

Comment

/me throws
                              a bat.
                              a crowbar.
                              a long chain.
                              and a knife into this thread of thieves and watches...
                              QuakeOne.com
                              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                              Great Quake engine

Comment

Working...
                              X