No announcement yet.

Larry Mondello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larrys quake name is SATOON, just so you all know.

Comment

Why don't you check facts before making claims

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
      Larrys quake name is SATOON, just so you all know.
      Why don't you check facts before making claims.

My brother used to play Q1. My son played... he's a little faster than me and frenzy, toyo, puroland paradise, etc... found that out. he is not currently a Q1 player. I am not currently a Q1 player because I'm here... with a few liars.

This is why Q1 doesn't have headlines. I apologize to new gamers or non quake boomstick monkeys because I have to defend same manure that I went through before and an admin named Frenzy deleted all of my posts.

wicked & bluntz & anyone else you want to listen to one side and you don't even know that person very well, much less me.

The admin at the time Chad/Frenzy left all of Rambo's postings and thought it was funny. He cut my legs out from under me so I couldn't respond. Evidently Rambo grew a brain and figured out he should not have posted private emails from Brad Moore's computer - which he had remote access to - complete with dozens of conversations phone numbers, addresses and pictures. I just happen to have screen shots of all those Rambo posts. Some of the same players were starting these same conversations back then.

This is why I've asked in a polite way for Rambo to clear this manure that he has spread.

I didn't ask for any of this it was thrust upon me and I'm giving him a way out so he doesn't ruin his future. I would think if you have a criminal record breaking state and federal laws and he knows what I am talking about, it might preclude future employment in a field he has mentioned. He knows I know who he is and where he is.

Then wicked_bore and blunder keep making stupid accusations. But I'm not supposed to respond because I'm a bad man & they attempt to dehumanize me so no one will care... I used my friends name to play quake before his "body was cold" - You are sick bluntz for saying that earlier.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Larry Mondello; 06-29-2012, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
        We're all loons (except Phenom cause he is apparently fabulous, which I am pretty sure has always been a gay thing)

Michael
        Nah I'm not gay, though i don't mind if someones personal preference is to be gay,as long as other guys don't hit on me we're fine. Go be gay.
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Hey mind if I send you some wall paper samples

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Nah I'm not gay, though i don't mind if someones personal preference is to be gay,as long as other guys don't hit on me we're fine. Go be gay.
          Hey mind if I send you wall paper samples? I'm redecorating some rooms and I'd like your opinion.

Comment

K1MP is a F*UKing pawn next to this LARRY guy.

Comment

Originally posted by AAA View Post
              That is because this one actually believes his own BS and is baffled and bewildered when he runs headlong into the consequences of his actions.
              In his mind he is a king and a patriot all in one like this guy....
              [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDJK5Q4DEUQ]Powdered Toast Man Saves The President - YouTube[/ame]
              WARNING
              May be too intense for some viewers.
              Stress Relief Device
              ....BANG HEAD HERE....
              ---------------------------
              .--------------------------

Comment

Go be gay.
                ...er, I was just joking around bro. I apologize for my "rib poker" if it offended you man. That was not my intention, there weren't actually any intentions other than to break up this thread. Maybe I take it for granted that people should magically know when I'm joking around. I hope you don't hate me for it.

My mistake,
                Michael
                Last edited by MadGypsy; 06-29-2012, 02:45 PM.
                http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

No one can hate the 'Mad Gypsy'.

Comment

No one can hate the 'Mad Gypsy'.
                    Tell that to the people that hate me. They don't seem to be aware of this. lol
                    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by AAA View Post
                      Damn dude you too? Let me buy you something on HSN and make you feel loved.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Kentucky bound.........

Comment

Yeah yer Kentucky Bound

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                          Kentucky bound.........

Yeah Steve yer Kentucky Bound...

Kentucky State Penitentiary, Eddyville, Kentucky - a photo on Flickriver
                          Last edited by Larry Mondello; 07-04-2012, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Hey larrys playing DM, or is it one of his gay buddies using 6'3 296lbs? Children will never learn, time to bring back the paddle.

Comment

FYI, tommy boy i will be on tonight, come get gRaped. 10pm est.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Mondello View Post
                                Everybody Must Think Alike Otherwise You Risk Losing Control.

Remember if they are different they must be A HATE GROUP.

Make a few cracks, smart alec responses in a few threads, try to use a sense of humor then get dehumanized and compared to one who crashes servers with DDos attacks, ruins games & hacks players systems.
                                I don't have any special interest in whatever is going on here, but ... [yeah I've read some of the posts ...]

Words are words. I have been mostly coding stuff and intentionally avoiding forums to maximize the use of my time and keep focus, but I haven't seen Larry do an actual anti-social post.

An anti-social post would be aggressively (and usually hatefully) socially attack someone else beyond all reason pushing it to harassment.

Larry, in my experience, is witty and a bit of an ass

Now knowing I haven't been paying a great deal of attention and could be missing something: are people mad at Larry because Larry is doing horrible stuff (no one seems to be saying this) or are people mad at Larry because he trolls someone a bit and he has a high talent for causing those of lesser debate skills self-made aggravation.

I'm not saying I know the answer, I'm just point out a question.

[Larry trolled me once. I didn't lose my temper or anything, I thought it was cool. I guess I don't wear my ego on my sleeve and don't get too wrapped up about some words someone typed on the internet.]

/One opinion. Maybe even wrong.
                                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                                X