No announcement yet.

Larry Mondello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted that I was sick of him and was gonna crush him and a day or so later felt bad about it (lol). He PM'd me and said he was done and never posted another thing. Honestly, I thought the guy was alright. He did douchey stuff, but I'm no angel. I even sent the guy a friend invite early on. He told me he didn't accept it cause he didn't want to drag anyone down with him. He knew he was hated. I told him it wasn't possible for him to drag me down, cause I'm not a toon. Toon powers have no strength over real people.

Meh, I'm rambling..I'm basically with you baker.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

End subject.com!

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
        I don't have any special interest in whatever is going on here, but ... [yeah I've read some of the posts ...]

Words are words. I have been mostly coding stuff and intentionally avoiding forums to maximize the use of my time and keep focus, but I haven't seen Larry do an actual anti-social post.

An anti-social post would be aggressively (and usually hatefully) socially attack someone else beyond all reason pushing it to harassment.

Larry, in my experience, is witty and a bit of an ass

Now knowing I haven't been paying a great deal of attention and could be missing something: are people mad at Larry because Larry is doing horrible stuff (no one seems to be saying this) or are people mad at Larry because he trolls someone a bit and he has a high talent for causing those of lesser debate skills self-made aggravation.

I'm not saying I know the answer, I'm just point out a question.

[Larry trolled me once. I didn't lose my temper or anything, I thought it was cool. I guess I don't wear my ego on my sleeve and don't get too wrapped up about some words someone typed on the internet.]

/One opinion. Maybe even wrong.
        Compare this to the prior version if you want.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Note: Larry's been banned. After the few days of silence from him he came back and posted his rants. I decided to just ban him. The forums were much easier to read without his crap being posted.

Comment

I was going to ban him but once I looked through the BS... However looking into his case he turned out to be just a cert'd douche bag, along with Wicked_Lord. They just didn't like eachother and not many people likes either of them.

Good riddance for the overly off topic personally directed QuakeOne.com posts... for now...

I guess

I sense Wicked_Lord might be next.
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              I was going to ban him but once I looked through the BS... However looking into his case he turned out to be just a cert'd douche bag, along with Wicked_Lord. They just didn't like eachother and not many people likes either of them.

Good riddance for the overly off topic personally directed QuakeOne.com posts... for now...

I guess

I sense Wicked_Lord might be next.
              Was wondering how i should respond to this, but does it matter? Larry's gone and you won't have to worry about me getting all hostile with him anymore. He started it and i tried to avoid it as long as possible, but when he attacked certain people who so happen to "like" me i stuck up for them, such as mindz, & rambo.

Comment

Doesn't change a thing.

If I made the rules you both would be banned at least temp until you both could talk like civilized adults instead of teen boys fighting over the last capri-sun pack. No offense I don't know yours+Larry's history an I don't really care to hear it, just keep the bull shit off the forums
                QuakeOne.com
                Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

lol @ capri-sun

Comment

If you would take care you actually read Larry's 70+ post's and both of his other two accounts

Larry Mondello <-Trolled from the start,banned in the end for being a douche bag.
                    King David <- Trolled from the start, got banned for being a douche bag.
                    Satoon <- Started off as a great poster,turned into a Troll

The always posted off-topic ,had his favorite members of this community that he liked to "SNIPE" quick-witted pointless trolling style comments day in / day out.

Wicked (and others) have had to band together to deal with it ourselves. The guy's posting history is blatantly one of his only purpose is to encite chaos.

If you can't tell the difference between the posting habits of Wicked Lord,Rambo,Bluntz,and myself or anyone else who's been a target of that peice of TROLL Larry Mondello, then you should study up more because the reasons tensions are high is because it was allowed to escalate to that point.

We've carved out our section of the WWW and dedicated it to Quake1, a multiplayer game or singleplayer game,and it really shouldn't have room for the nonsense from people like Larry.
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                      If you would take care you actually read Larry's 70+ post's and both of his other two accounts

Larry Mondello <-Trolled from the start,banned in the end for being a douche bag.
                      King David <- Trolled from the start, got banned for being a douche bag.
                      Satoon <- Started off as a great poster,turned into a Troll

The always posted off-topic ,had his favorite members of this community that he liked to "SNIPE" quick-witted pointless trolling style comments day in / day out.

Wicked (and others) have had to band together to deal with it ourselves. The guy's posting history is blatantly one of his only purpose is to encite chaos.

If you can't tell the difference between the posting habits of Wicked Lord,Rambo,Bluntz,and myself or anyone else who's been a target of that peice of TROLL Larry Mondello, then you should study up more because the reasons tensions are high is because it was allowed to escalate to that point.

We've carved out our section of the WWW and dedicated it to Quake1, a multiplayer game or singleplayer game,and it really shouldn't have room for the nonsense from people like Larry.
                      Amen.
                      Rambo[RuM]
                      I support:
                      Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
                      Qrack - Thank You r00k
                      Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
                      Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Working...
                      X