No announcement yet.

what browser do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thing i liked about firefox was the firebug plugin and the about:config option where you could config it anyway you wanted to. Just wish they would make it lighter on my resources and i would go back in a heartbeat. even plug-in and extensions free it would suck the life out of my computer just to run it was like a damn vampire.

Comment

wow didnt know about "about:config" !! nEatO!
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Did you know the "firefox" is actually a red panda

Also, I am not sure what this exactly means, but I have been curious about what it sounds like it means for a while.

"Firefox 11 was released on March 13, 2012. Firefox 11 introduced many new features, including Google Chrome migration,.." source

Is firefox using Chromedevtools now? If so, what's to say that Google isn't still data mining you through a different browser?
        Last edited by MadGypsy; 09-19-2012, 01:21 AM.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
          Did you know the "firefox" is actually a red panda

Also, I am not sure what this exactly means, but I have been curious about what it sounds like it means for a while.

"Firefox 11 was released on March 13, 2012. Firefox 11 introduced many new features, including Google Chrome migration,.." source

Is firefox using Chromedevtools now? If so, what's to say that Google isn't still data mining you through a different browser?
          hehe....firefox users are STILL fucked!
          My Avatars!
          Quake Leagues
          Quake 1.5!!!
          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I use Internet Explorer, but I don't really know why. I just needed something to access the internet. I could have used Netscape Navigator or some other browser but I quickly chose something that was in front of my face... Internet Explorer. (It is a very decent browser; it used to freeze from time to time. But now it runs very well.)
            "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Working...
            X