Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elections Nov 6th.

Who are you voting for?

When the dirty politics are down to their knees i am voting for Romney. Only reason being said is because its one less vote for obama. I am a diehard Ron Paul supporter and Gary Johnson but truth be said niether have a chance at winning. So the object is to remove obama out of office. So Romney/Ryan it is.
    Obama/Biden
    33.33%
    Romney/Ryan
    40.00%
    Gary Johnson (no vp selected)
    13.33%
    Write In
    13.33%

The poll is expired.

I clicked the guy with "Johnson" in his last name
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

At the moment I've hardly seen any coverage (over here) of the US election but based on the limited amount I have seen I suspect Ron Paul would be the only one who could get my vote as he seems quite genuine (which is very rare in polititians on both sides of the Atlantic these days) and really well read in his subject.
      Ahh well - good luck with whoever gets in.
      Last edited by Mr.Burns; 10-12-2012, 08:28 AM.
      Mr.Burns
      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
      WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
      Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

ill vote for our current president. in my opinion the republican canidates all seemed part of some kind of freakshow, romney self destructed for the majority of his campaign. i would be concerned if he "took the reigns"....

Last edited by Syluxguy28O3; 10-12-2012, 06:58 AM.
        My Avatars!
        Quake Leagues
        Quake 1.5!!!
        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Im not going to chastise you or anyone for voting obama. But just one thing i will say.
          When his bags are packed please join him at uhaul to get his truck and then hos flight to hawaii and never return to the 48 states. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
            Im not going to chastise you or anyone for voting obama. But just one thing i will say.
            When his bags are packed please join him at uhaul to get his truck and then hos flight to hawaii and never return to the 48 states. Thanks
            i could use a vacation...(is he paying?)
            My Avatars!
            Quake Leagues
            Quake 1.5!!!
            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I doubt it.. but that extra $4500 in taxes your parents will pay ontop of obama care will surely help him pay for your vacation if he gets re elected.. Affordable Care Act is a tax. But Americans dont like to see above the chest to figure it out. Again. Government nipples stay hard, so keep on sucking.

Comment

Yay Gary Johnson. I voted for Bob Barr last time.

Although I'll probably vote Romney this time just so Obama doesn't win.
                PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

I doubt it.. but that extra $4500 in taxes your parents will pay ontop of obama care will surely help him pay for your vacation if he gets re elected.. Affordable Care Act is a tax. But Americans dont like to see above the chest to figure it out. Again. Government nipples stay hard, so keep on sucking.
                  what race are the nipples?
                  My Avatars!
                  Quake Leagues
                  Quake 1.5!!!
                  Definitive HD Quake

Comment

What does race matter? They are nipples brah, keep sucking.

Want a pacifier or a bottle with that brah?

Comment

What does race matter? They are nipples brah, keep sucking.

Want a pacifier or a bottle with that brah?
                      give me both. and also push me around in a stroller.
                      My Avatars!
                      Quake Leagues
                      Quake 1.5!!!
                      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

stop naggin and start fraggin, cax.quakeitup.com

Comment

stop naggin and start fraggin, cax.quakeitup.com
                          im there fool. letz get into the proverbial choppa!!
                          My Avatars!
                          Quake Leagues
                          Quake 1.5!!!
                          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Romney deserves respect as he openly admits that he is in it solely for big corporations and rich people. As I fit into neither category though, I'm thinking I would go for Obama.

Also, Romney has no intelligence what so ever at all. Viz this:

"When you have a fire in an aircraft, there's no place to go, exactly, there's no – and you can't find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don't open. I don't know why they don't do that. It's a real problem."

Honestly, you want this guy in charge of the free world? Really?

Combine this with his stated goal to flex America's military muscles across the world and you have a very, very dangerous combo. Defending the US and it's interests abroad is one thing, Iraq and it's ilk are something else entirely.

Of course, this is ignoring the biggest issue of all. If the President dosen't have two brain cells to rub together, then who is REALLY running the country?

Comment

Originally posted by Tea Monster View Post
                              Romney deserves respect as he openly admits that he is in it solely for big corporations and rich people. As I fit into neither category though, I'm thinking I would go for Obama.

Also, Romney has no intelligence what so ever at all. Viz this:

"When you have a fire in an aircraft, there's no place to go, exactly, there's no – and you can't find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don't open. I don't know why they don't do that. It's a real problem."

Honestly, you want this guy in charge of the free world? Really?

Combine this with his stated goal to flex America's military muscles across the world and you have a very, very dangerous combo. Defending the US and it's interests abroad is one thing, Iraq and it's ilk are something else entirely.

Of course, this is ignoring the biggest issue of all. If the President dosen't have two brain cells to rub together, then who is REALLY running the country?
                              *cough*BIG BUSINESS*cough*
                              My Avatars!
                              Quake Leagues
                              Quake 1.5!!!
                              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
                              X