No announcement yet.

Elections Nov 6th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright, sounds like you girls need a little education in your life. Obama Care AKA Affordable Care Act = a TAX. So someone like myself who bring's in over $100,000 a year TAKE HOME and employ's 8 people will have to provide health insurance to all my employee's or force them to buy their own. I am a small business, I don't believe i should have to provide health care, I DO NOT have health care as a choice. My wife does, but i do not. I refuse to make anyone force me to buy health insurance, and if i do not i am going to get a TAX (penalty) of 25% of my income? HAHA seriously? I've been studying this crap since the very beginning. OBAMA SAID "I WILL NOT RAISE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS" What in the fuck is Affordable Care Act? ITS A TAX! also obama want's to turn this country into a Quran obiding country. Obama is not a Christian. Christian's do not wear rings on their finger's that say "NO GOD BUT ALLAH". I don't care for all the holy crap, but i am not going to have someone change "In GOD we Trust" or take the pledge of allegiance out of the school's, or stand on a stage some where and not salute or even place his hand over his heart for our flag. Obama wants to change the flag. I am a true American, I believe in Peace, Prosperity, and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Obama is no good for this country, and neither is Romney, but i will be damned if i will put up with this turd bag for another 4 years. My daughter's school lost it's right to sing the pledge of allegiance this year because they find it unethical due to other religions being part of the school. I grew up on it, and respect it for what it's worth and what it is, i am a True American, and i will not be told any differently. Obama is going to continue to destroy this country, and you idiot's YES IDIOTS are going to stand by and allow this moronic fuck to tear this country apart.. 6 trillion dollar's in ADDED debt, the BUSH tax cuts about to expire and add another $4500 to the middle class, and then to add Obama Care on top of it all? 25% of your net income if you don't provide insurance. The IRS will be enforcing this policy come tax time, you go and sit down do your taxes and think you are going to get a NICE REFUND when all of a sudden you are asked if you have health insurance and you say NO? Boom, good bye to your refund, the IRS just got richer. So you go right ahead and vote for obama. I'll continue to make my American sacrifices, """ To Live and Die Free """.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
      Who are you voting for?

When the dirty politics are down to their knees i am voting for Romney. Only reason being said is because its one less vote for obama. I am a diehard Ron Paul supporter and Gary Johnson but truth be said niether have a chance at winning. So the object is to remove obama out of office. So Romney/Ryan it is.

I think Obama's disinterest in actually participating the first debate was a mortal wound.

He was there, he wasn't engaged, he didn't show interest in his job as president, he didn't say "Hey, I have these plans to fix the problems", etc. Obama is a nice enough guy, but he doesn't even attend his own meetings and briefings. You can't do a good job as president if you don't actually spend your time thinking about how to solve the problems --- and it showed.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post

I think Obama's disinterest in actually participating the first debate was a mortal wound.

He was there, he wasn't engaged, he didn't show interest in his job as president, he didn't say "Hey, I have these plans to fix the problems", etc. Obama is a nice enough guy, but he doesn't even attend his own meetings and briefings. You can't do a good job as president if you don't actually spend your time thinking about how to solve the problems --- and it showed.
        Are ya kidding? It's BEEN showing for the past four years. This guy spent more time on vacation and on the golf course farting around enjoying our tax dollars than he has making all that wonderful change for which the less-intelligent half of the country voted him in office...but that's ok. It's all Bush's fault anyway, right?

Comment

I vote third party because the lesser of two evils is still evil. I'm against corporate sponsorship of my politicians.

Comment

first prez with a shoe deal...
            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
            THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
            sigpic

Comment

Thats not a true product.
              that came from deviantart.
              it's just an artists representation.
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Who in the heck would buy them anyway?? Other then sylux lol

Comment

Who in the heck would buy them anyway?? Other then sylux lol
                  those are kick,n!! (nah, just kidding. i wouldnt touch thoses styless shoes with 10 foot poll )
                  My Avatars!
                  Quake Leagues
                  Quake 1.5!!!
                  Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Jill Stein not on the list? I weep for your country.
                    Scout's Journey
                    Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

If every voter didn't vote, we would no longer have a president. I know your mind is BLOWN.

"

Comment

Actually, if no one voted we would still have a president. It's called ELECTORAL votes.. Without Electoral votes, the "HOR" or House Of Representatives vote our president in. Our vote's honestly do not count for shit regardless of the situation.

How the President of the U.S. Is Elected

Learn how the voting process works brah!

Comment

Actually, if no one voted we would still have a president. It's called ELECTORAL votes.. Without Electoral votes, the "HOR" or House Of Representatives vote our president in. Our vote's honestly do not count for shit regardless of the situation.

How the President of the U.S. Is Elected

Learn how the voting process works brah!
                          darn does that mean if i vote for Obama, it doesn't matter? (seems ill have to find a way to cheat the system....)
                          My Avatars!
                          Quake Leagues
                          Quake 1.5!!!
                          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Pretty much. You have to understand, The GOVERNMENT knows already who will be the next President. This Election shit is just to make us think we have "a say" in what goes on. Welcome to the United Police States.

Comment

Well my mind has now been blown. That your mind was blown to the point , that you forgot that the w"HOR"e (House Of Representatives) are voters to (electorial voters), so again if all voters do not vote. meaning *no votes for either canidate* no one would be elected as president. meaning no one picked a president....

End the Federal and State Governments!
                              Last edited by Perochi; 10-19-2012, 02:10 AM.
                              "

Comment

eh, i aspire to be part of an elite electorial college!
                                My Avatars!
                                Quake Leagues
                                Quake 1.5!!!
                                Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
                                X