Burger King vs. KFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burger King vs. KFC

I know that fast food is not really healthy, but every once in a while, I have a little craving...

What do you like more? Burger King or Kentucky's Fried Chicken?
    Burger King
    53.33%
    KFC
    46.67%
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

i would go burger king. i have had kfc once. i had a bad experience.
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I'm not a big fan of either as Fast food really isn't my thing, but if I had to pick one then the original style KFC would get my vote.

hmmmmm yummy...

Last edited by Mr.Burns; 11-14-2012, 12:59 AM.
      Mr.Burns
      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
      WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
      Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

I don't like both, neather McDonalds. I prefer home made style burgers. And if i go for "normal" fast food then i mostly eat at Subways.

Comment

Originally posted by grave_digga View Post
          I don't like both, neather McDonalds. I prefer home made style burgers. And if i go for "normal" fast food then i mostly eat at Subways.
          Subway is boy-cotted by thousands of truck drivers. They are in almost EVERY freaking truck stop in America!!! Fuck Jared and Fuck Subway.

Also, Mcdonalds sucks except for their big breakfast... The EGGS are great...

My opinion on Burger King.. I worked there when i was 16 years old.. ATE enough and once in awhile i still eat there because they keep coming out with new burgers and etc...

My opinion on KFC.. The Original Recipe is awsome. I hate the crunchy chicken, and the biscuits suck too, i also worked at KFC when i was 15 when my sister was a manager there. Now, if you want a great KFC experience, you must visit the Corbin, KY (kentucky) Museum and Restaurant where KFC originally started. It's FANTASTIC!

Now to top it all... Grave Digga, You have said it correctly broseph. HOME COOKED food is the best as long as the person cooking is a good/great cook.

Comment

Those Cinnabun Minibuns are fucking awesome at BK. Never had Cinnabun before this. I can see why Aziz's cousin is so fat.

Also, I dunno if Carl's Jr is exactly like Hardee's in the South but if it is, you need to try their biscuits in the morning. You won't want to eat breakfast food anywhere else.

Off-Topic: High Reallocated Sector Count = teh sux. I'm up to 211.
            PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

Carl Jr's and Hardee's had a merger way-the-fuck-back-in-the-day. They are now called "Star Hardee's" , and this was my very first job

PS : I had a post that I THOUGHT I made here, but this time I will simplify it...

KFC and BurgerKing ? REALLY? TWO OPTIONS?

Missing from options are;
              CANES
              CHURCH's
              POPEYES
              FIVE GUYS BURGERS AND FRIES
              SONIC
              HARDEES
              MCDONALDS
              DAIRYQUEEN <- HOT EATS, COOL TREATS, WE TREAT YOU RIGHT NIKKA
              I had like 5-6 OTHER chicken/burger resturaunts in my original post that is now gone. Maybe I didnt hit the post button, IDK but seriously....

PLEASE DOUBLE-THINK-ABOUT-POSTING-POLL-OPTIONS.

This poll would have been better suited to be "Fried Chicken vs HAMBURGERS" , SINCE ONLY 2 OPTIONS ARE PROVIDED....................
              <3
              Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 11-14-2012, 11:27 AM.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

burgers and soup...yum.
                My Avatars!
                Quake Leagues
                Quake 1.5!!!
                Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Burgers > Fried Chicken. Why? Because I can eat every mother fucking peice of the burger. There is a real chance that chicken has bone,almost all fried chicken does. Occasionally 'tenders' cooked in the same fashion of KFC exist. I personally prefer these from KFC

Thats where the WIN is at.
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Cinnabons!
                    "

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N1MoKF31mg]Louis CK Cinnabon (Shameless) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I don't like either place myself. I remember when KFC used to be really good, before the Col died, and the places "cheapened" the food. Burger Thing has always sucked imo. McPuke I cannot stand, will not eat there. We had Dick's Drive In in WA state, that place ruled, but I moved to Idaho... got Carls here, not impressed. Sonic is terrible... Dairy Queen is marginal.

Wendy's is still the best imo for fast food.
                        Regular One Man Slaughterhouse

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Batty View Post
                          I don't like either place myself. I remember when KFC used to be really good, before the Col died, and the places "cheapened" the food. Burger Thing has always sucked imo. McPuke I cannot stand, will not eat there. We had Dick's Drive In in WA state, that place ruled, but I moved to Idaho... got Carls here, not impressed. Sonic is terrible... Dairy Queen is marginal.

Wendy's is still the best imo for fast food.
                          i agree with you. wendy's is preety good!
                          My Avatars!
                          Quake Leagues
                          Quake 1.5!!!
                          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

This poll is actually more like Burgers vs Chicken, so I'm gonna say Popeyes. At Popeyes my food looks and tastes like food. AT KFC/Churches my food looks like battered shapes of undefined animals and pretty much tastes like that too.

Also, Popeyes biscuits are like manna from Heaven.
                            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                              This poll is actually more like Burgers vs Chicken, so I'm gonna say Popeyes. At Popeyes my food looks and tastes like food. AT KFC/Churches my food looks like battered shapes of undefined animals and pretty much tastes like that too.

Also, Popeyes biscuits are like manna from Heaven.
                              im from louisiana, so when my family moved to NC we were like "there the hell is the popeyes?" i miss that chicken alot.
                              My Avatars!
                              Quake Leagues
                              Quake 1.5!!!
                              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
                              X