Shambler vs Cyber Demon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shambler vs Cyber Demon

In this epic battle of baddies, who would win? The mighty lightning throwing shambler, or the missle blasting Cyber Demon? You decide!

Shambler
    47.62%
    Cyber Demon
    52.38%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Syluxguy28O3; 11-30-2012, 07:23 AM.
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

cyberdemon obviously cuz of his high rate of fire and his high hp. even though shams gets only half damage from rockets, his hp isnt anywhere near as high as from cyberdemon. also cyberdemon has no painstate and just keeps firing, shams does have painstate

if shams would have higher hp he might win, but with the huge hp from cyberdemon and the fact he doesnt have painstate, its easy win for cyber sadly

poor shams
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

I'm a big fan of Quake and all, but the Cyber Demon gave me much more trouble than the Shambler ever did. Cyber Demon would kick Shamber's ass to hell and back - quite literally!!

Sorry Shams
      RawShark
      http://the.blogofeternalstench.net

Comment

yeah. also, shams can be easily killed with any weapon as long as you got something to hide behind and keep jumping out, shoot, and quickly hide again. shams is dead within seconds that way...
        or of course the famous shambler dance, although i never succeeded at doing that trick myself

theres no trick like that for cyberdemon

its quite a shame such an epic enemy as shams is so easy to kill once you figure out the tricks
        Last edited by talisa; 11-30-2012, 08:32 AM.
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Shambler see's CyberDemon...."ARRGHHHHH", runs torwards CyberDemon.
          CyberDemon attacks with his ranged guns,Shambler arrives in Lightning Bolt attack distance.
          Shambler blast's CyberDemon with Lightning attack, Cybernetic half of CyberDemon malfunctions.

Now its obv Shambler vs Demon, and Shambler has taken damage.

True Plausibility/
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

lol if that would happen cyberdemon would have a big prob, cuz he wouldnt even be able to walk anymore cuz one of his legs is cybernetic, and he wouldnt be able to shoot cuz his RL wouldnt work anymore.

if that would happen it would be easier then stealing candy from a baby for shams, cuz cyberdemon wouldnt be able to move nor defend himself, and shams could just stand there and zap cyberdemon till he's dead cuz cyberdemon wouldnt be able to do anything but take shams attacks

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
              In this epic battle of baddies, who would win?
              No offense homie, but I wouldn't call this an "epic battle". One Cyber Demon vs. Three Shamblers... Now that would be a fair battle! "The Cyber Demon came down to destroy your town."
              "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Originally posted by RL Clown View Post
                No offense homie, but I wouldn't call this an "epic battle". One Cyber Demon vs. Three Shamblers... Now that would be a fair battle! "The Cyber Demon came down to destroy your town."
                this is the first time i dont like one of ur opinions!
                My Avatars!
                Quake Leagues
                Quake 1.5!!!
                Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Obama would kick both of their ass.

He would put emissions taxes and regulations on the entire battle and neither the shambler or cyber demon would be able to afford to fight. He would then take away their rights and simply have them indefinitely detained without due process. This all ties into the healthcare laws as well. If the shambler and demon are taxed/regulated out of battle, the taxpayers will not have to pay for the cost of their "battle care", but he (Obama) still receives their mandatory designated contribution.

You didn't play that.
                  Last edited by MadGypsy; 12-01-2012, 08:00 PM.
                  http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

@madgypsy

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                      Obama would kick both of their ass.

He would put emissions taxes and regulations on the entire battle and neither the shambler or cyber demon would be able to afford to fight. He would then take away their rights and simply have them indefinitely detained without due process. This all ties into the healthcare laws as well. If the shambler and demon are taxed/regulated out of battle, the taxpayers will not have to pay for the cost of their "battle care", but he (Obama) still receives their mandatory designated contribution.

You didn't play that.
                      strange, i don't remember ever mentioning Obama as an option.
                      My Avatars!
                      Quake Leagues
                      Quake 1.5!!!
                      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

You didn't have to mention Obama. It is implied. I was wise enough to notice your implication, so I decided to drag it out of the shadows for everyone to see. Honestly, you don't need to thank me or anything. Any upstanding individual would have done the same thing.

Comment

You didn't have to mention Obama. It is implied. I was wise enough to notice your implication, so I decided to drag it out of the shadows for everyone to see. Honestly, you don't need to thank me or anything. Any upstanding individual would have done the same thing.
                          i cant tell if you are being sarcastic are serious. I'm tired of politics and wanted a new poll, so I thought this topic would induce discussion, which it did. However, I never thought in a million years obama hating would come up. I never had politics in mind when I made this poll. I guess splitter pretty much summed your post up with this:

Originally posted by Splitterface
                          My Avatars!
                          Quake Leagues
                          Quake 1.5!!!
                          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I see what you're sayin'. I'm gonna go pray on beads to Mary and ask for forgiveness. I promise you this will ever happen again.

Comment

I see what you're sayin'. I'm gonna go pray on beads to Mary and ask for forgiveness. I promise you this will ever happen again.
                              Still confused...
                              My Avatars!
                              Quake Leagues
                              Quake 1.5!!!
                              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
                              X