X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HeXen: Fighter vs. Cleric vs. Mage

Which character should you pick?

For me, this is a no-brainer...

Fighter: Three pros: Speed, Strength, and Armor.

Mage: Only one pro: Magic.

Three pros vs. one pro... You be the judge...

As for the Cleric, the Fighter can run up to the Cleric and take him down with an ax. (No offense to Cleric and Mage fans, but I think that the Fighter wins the prize).
    Fighter (Christmas bashing)
    75.00%
    Cleric
    25.00%
    Mage
    0.00%
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

um hey WHAT THE SHIT THIS MAKES ZERO SENSE. makes about as much sense as

"What worse , going to dentist or buying car"
    "What is harder , buying or selling a car"
    "If you want to win, who should you pick?Fighter (Christmas bashing),Cleric, or
    Mage"

Hey bro will you share some of your drugs cuz the shit your on makes my drugs look pretty fuckin lame.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
      um hey WHAT THE SHIT THIS MAKES ZERO SENSE. makes about as much sense as

"What worse , going to dentist or buying car"
      "What is harder , buying or selling a car"
      "If you want to win, who should you pick?Fighter (Christmas bashing),Cleric, or
      Mage"

Hey bro will you share some of your drugs cuz the shit your on makes my drugs look pretty fuckin lame.
      eh, relax. Hes just trying to stimulate conversation. I think its cool of him. Maybe you should put the bong down before you fly off the handle.
      My Avatars!
      Quake Leagues
      Quake 1.5!!!
      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I think more thought is going into "I want to make a Poll" , than what the actual poll's content will contain.

haha.

Why is Fighter Christmas bashing? Does Heretic have anything to do with Christmas?Is there any logic being applied at all to these things?Sorry for flying off the handle but seriously whats the word and wheres the beef and whole stole the grapes.

Next poll suggestion :

Which is easier?
        -Breathing
        -Not Breathing
        Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 12-11-2012, 12:40 AM.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
          I think more thought is going into "I want to make a Poll" , than what the actual poll's content will contain.

haha.

Why is Fighter Christmas bashing? Does Heretic have anything to do with Christmas?Is there any logic being applied at all to these things?Sorry for flying off the handle but seriously whats the word and wheres the beef and whole stole the grapes.

Next poll suggestion :

Which is easier?
          -Breathing
          -Not Breathing
          i agree. Now, lets make a good poll. any ideas?
          My Avatars!
          Quake Leagues
          Quake 1.5!!!
          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

shouldnt polls be about quake? <--- take that poll.
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Mixed feelings about the cleric... a jack of all trades, knows everything, master of nothing.
              But he had an awesome top tier weapon that shot out all those spirits that ripped apart any bad guy out there.
              The fighter seemed to be the best newb guy because he could take a lot of hits.
              The mage was for more advanced players, I feel- glass cannon.

Comment

without a doubt fighter for me personally. cuz of his strength and speed. at start it can be a bit hard cuz of having no long-range weapons and you can take some damage cuz you gotta run up to enemies to be able to take them down, but voerall i think fighter is the best class.

mage is kinda fun cuz he has magics but it can take so long to kill enemies cuz his attacks are so weak. and with fighter its couple punces and any enemy is down

so fighter is an easy pick. fast and strong and high defense
                are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
                X