favourite color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favourite color?

in response to a response from baker in another thread...
    http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-hel...tml#post125683

whats your favourite color?

mine without a doubt is purple, dun have to think about that for a single second. and pink is second

whats the fave color of all you other quakers?
    blue
    20.00%
    red
    16.00%
    green
    20.00%
    brown
    4.00%
    yellow
    0.00%
    black
    20.00%
    white
    0.00%
    purple (or pink)
    20.00%
    orange
    0.00%
    something else? (specify)
    0.00%
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

I think the color of Gib is the best. Your bloody gibby mess after I sploded your ass all over 'The Abandoned Base'
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Wow lets make a poll about the type of underwear u have?

How about a poll "Should we ban polls?"
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

green...irish obv. lol
        Rambo[RuM]
        I support:
        Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
        Qrack - Thank You r00k
        Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
        Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
          Wow lets make a poll about the type of underwear u have?

How about a poll "Should we ban polls?"
          No, we shouldn't ban polls... Seriously, guys, sometimes I just want to have a good time. Why are human beings so picky? Sometimes I don't want to wear a thinking-cap. If you want to make a poll, by all means, go ahead and do it. Do not worry too much. Life is already filled with many problems/difficulties (work, taxes, laws, politics, etc.) Why do you have to make life more complicated?
          "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

i see a trend where we have serious polls, then we have dumb ones. then somebody makes a mocking comment, and a poll spawns out of that comment. the same thing happened a while back when i posted this poll. hehe. its a cycle of madness!
            My Avatars!
            Quake Leagues
            Quake 1.5!!!
            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

green!!

Comment

Haha, well doesn't look like a flame war erupted in favorite color thread

Baker -1

I'll go with Solecord's answer of green. Did we win?
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Purple master race m897
                  twitch
                  wew lad

Comment

holy crap when i reread all this i lol'd so hard. good times.
                    My Avatars!
                    Quake Leagues
                    Quake 1.5!!!
                    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Mine, without a doubt..... is red.
                      I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
                      But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

Muh favorite color is p*ssy. There i said it and might as well toss in fav food, texture, and favorite chapstick too

next...
                        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I do not know why but the color green is associated with money. The color yellow is associated with fear. The color blue is associated with sadness.

^

Can you explain to me why this is the case? I thought that this would be an interesting discussion...
                          "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

I voted black but i really like orange and white too.
                            Black and orange mixed together are really nice when mixed in a symbol like the one in reason.
                            Play Quake isnīt Rocket Science is Rocket Shooting!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X