Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the 'definitive' HD replacement content list!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisa View Post
    aye, what henry said.

if you have ruohis scrag but dont have a head-gib, you must check if you perhaps have an old version and if so update to the latest version

and tarbaby doesnt have a head-gib indeed. its a blob of slime that explodes, it doesnt leave anything behind when it does and its not gibbable
    I mean Scrag, don't know why I've said tarbaby
    Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• hmm... i just checked and the download at my dropbox indeed does NOT include the headgib... weird

perhaps i accidentially uploaded an older WIP version of ruohis scrag which didnt include the headgib

ill look in a bit at my HD and check, and will upload the correct pk3 replacing the old pk3 which doesnt have the gib with the newer one which does include headgib

my apologies on that matter, didnt realize i uploaded an older version of the scrag which doesnt include headgib
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• alright, i found the correct pk3 which includes the headgib

ive uploaded the correct pk3 to my dropbox and removed the old one
        so download the new pk3 from my dropbox blood vengeance

thanx for making me realize i had uploaded an old pk3 by mistake
        Last edited by talisa; 10-01-2015, 02:53 PM.
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

alright, i found the correct pk3 which includes the headgib

ive uploaded the correct pk3 to my dropbox and removed the old one
          so download the new pk3 from my dropbox blood vengeance

thanx for making me realize i had uploaded an old pk3 by mistake
          Thanks for reuploading. That's scrag is a chameleon! He changes colour when reflect real time lightnings! I've was testing Digs01 rtlights to test the scrag and he appeared pink, dark grey, red, green etc..depending on surrounding area...
          Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Blood Vengeance View Post
            Thanks for reuploading. That's scrag is a chameleon! He changes colour when reflect real time lightnings! I've was testing Digs01 rtlights to test the scrag and he appeared pink, dark grey, red, green etc..depending on surrounding area...
            If it is intended, it sounds really cool
            Contradiction is truth. Fear is freedom. Rights are privileges. Job is a commodity. Ignorance is strength.

Comment

• @blood vengeance

from what you are saying it sounds like you are seeing the 'random_skin_colors' option from seven's small mod compilation,
              which slightly tints monsters randomly to give them some variation

Comment

@blood vengeance

from what you are saying it sounds like you are seeing the 'random_skin_colors' option from seven's small mod compilation,
                which slightly tints monsters randomly to give them some variation
                No since I'm testing it with the custom episode Digs01, so with no smc support. I'll post several screenshot to show the scrag chameleon, it changes color: violet when under the sky, green when flying above slime and orange when flying above lava, but not only some reflect, it changes color completely
                Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• @blood vengeance
                  the scrag completely changing color?
                  that almost sounds like you are experiencing a graphical glitch or something

do you perhaps have some lighting setting set to really high?

Comment

• just added FCZ's new 'relight' RTlights for hipnotic to the list with hipnotic items
                    http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...w-relight.html

Comment

• talisa, danke!
                      I'm currently working on new reflecting&glossy pack for all original maps and episodes, hope I'll finish 'till the end of the year.

Comment

• Skybox

hi all,

Sorry if this is not the correct thread. I did not know where I can send

My new skybox

download

sky

and lava

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zm...2lmb5/lava.rar
                        Last edited by Marcelus; 10-31-2015, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• hmm no this aint the place to post your work,
                          this is a thread made to list everything available

seeing the existing threads for skies got auto-locked,
                          i'd suggest making a new thread for your sky-textures

PS: why the F does auto-locking still happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcelus View Post
                            hi all,

Sorry if this is not the correct thread. I did not know where I can send

My new skybox

download

sky

and lava

lava
                            Hi Marcelus, your skybox is very strange (in a good way), i like it a lot! And I think I have found a perfect map for it....yes, it fits perfectly......
                            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• @Blood Vengeance

I'm glad you like it. I wanted to do something different. Others will be in a separate thread.

Comment

• I've ran through most of the mentioned modifications, but alas I wasn't able to find a solution for using particle flame progs.dat and nailgun nail placement offset fix progs.dat, am I missing an uploaded progs.dat that has both in it? Can anyone assist in this manner?

Comment

Working...
                                X