Rocket Jump Bind; Quick Grenade Bind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket Jump Bind; Quick Grenade Bind

Flawless, time-tested, infallible rocket jump bind. Skilled players don't need a bind, but rocket jumping is an acquired skill and can be intimidating at first.

Code:
    // PERFECT ROCKET JUMP 1.0

alias keepMEsafe "-mlook;force_centerview;+mlook"
    alias +rj "keepMEsafe; cl_pitchspeed 100000; +lookdown; wait; -lookdown; cl_pitchspeed 150; +jump; +attack; echo Rocket Jump"
    alias -rj "-attack;-jump;keepMEsafe"

bind h +rj
    Quick grenade bind, for servers that don't support +SATTACK6 like CA+ or CRMOD

Code:
    alias +sattack6 "-attack;wait;impulse 6;wait;+attack"
    alias -sattack6 "-attack;wait;impulse 7"

bind SHIFT +sattack6
    If done like the above, whatever key is bound to +SATTACK6 means that you will have quick grenade ability on any server.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

My Dual Weapons are better:

Clicky Clicky

I'll be configging this again for some good ol CRMOD games.

PS - Rocket Jumping is only hard for peeps used to using a mod hook.

Comment

I always had a problem with rocket jump and when I came across that script I always used it. I love hook though for getting over or up to things. CRmod was good when the weapons would refresh fast enough or stay refreshed. Nothing sucked worse then trying to get a gun and Mr speedy kept camping/jumping it.
      www.Net-Tyme.com
      Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
      Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

I did not include the RJ bind in my guide, because with the bind, you cannot aim your RJ's I do not think... I would rather RJ manually.

Comment

Working...
        X