X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grave_digga
    replied
    Well, locate your Quake folder. Within these folder ther must be 3 more folders. ID1 (which is quake), hipnotic (which is mission pack 1) and rogue (which is mission pack 2). Then it depends which engine you use. For darkplaces for example it would be like this:

X:\Yourquakedir\darkplaces.exe -game hipnotic

X is the drive where your quake folder lies, Yourquakedir is the complete path to your quake folder. For Example if Quake is on Drive D and the Qzake folder ist \Games\FPS\Quake1 so the full path would be:

D:\Games\FPS\Quake1\darkplaces.exe -game hipnotic

and -game rogue for mission pack 2 instead. I hope you could get the meaning out of my little explanation.

Leave a comment:

• lethlwipn
    replied
    I got it...thanx :-)

Leave a comment:

• lethlwipn
    replied
    Prehaps because I d/l it from steam so the path is actually different?

Leave a comment:

• grave_digga
    replied
    Well, i guess your Quake Folder isn't C:\Quake or your missing the whole rogue and hipnotic folders.

Leave a comment:

• lethlwipn
    replied
    For whatever reason, I get an error when I copied the run command and pasted into the RUN box. Something about"location unavailable..."

Leave a comment:

• sam
    replied
    I just got out quake after many years and "acquired" both mission packs. Problem is that neither will run on my computer despite quake running fine. I'm trying to run them on Windows vista and I get this error message about internal 16-bit DOS not being compatible with fullscreen mode and I have to close it. I'm running the standard winquake engine. Any help would be really appreciated.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Gold Terminology

wow power leveling 60-70 BurningWoW power leveling[/url]Crusade, Final FantasyWoW power leveling[/url]XI (FFXI), guild wars wow power leveling (Guildwars), City of heroes, EQ 2, lineage 2 wow power leveling, RF Online, DDO, and then we will add more.
    Last edited by Canadian*Sniper; 12-30-2008, 03:25 PM. Reason: I removed the links

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    -->ClanHDZ<-- , Google it

Leave a comment:

• golden_boy
    replied
    Scourge of Armagon laser gun: impulse 225 - hammer: impulse 226

:-D

Leave a comment:

• E]s-Doom
    replied
    you can get the mission packs from the idsoftware site i think but i could be wrong

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied
    http://www.quakeone.com/index.php?in...le&file_id=180

It is for use with Quakeworld clients; you have to have Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2 (available for sale only on eBay anymore) and use eZQuake or FuhQuake for it to be of any use.

Regular Quake clients (non-Quakeworld) like Qrack, DarkPlaces, etc. don't need this file to use the Mission Packs.

Leave a comment:

• E]s-Doom
    replied
    Can you pm me that link please for the .zip

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied
    Click start and then click Run and type whichever command line into the box in Windows.

Many ppl want to use a more up-to-date engine to play the Mission Packs than whatever the CD supported.

Leave a comment:

• hitman201
    replied
    i still don't get on where you need to type the command and why do we need to pin point the program to play the expension

Leave a comment:

• Brimstone
    replied
    Originally posted by Spirit View Post
    Oops. I re-uploaded it now.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X