Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zvyozdochka...your "DoE start.ent" you uploaded fixed this same problem for me...Thanx! I'm still having the issue with SoA...do you have one for that too?...or anyone?

Comment

Here you are. This one is from "rain-SoA-start+episode1-full-v1.02.pk3" pack, you can find it here on the forum.
      Attached Files

Comment

ThanX!

Comment

So, after reading this topic, the missionpacks in the ezquake client are bugged, right? I start a game with Scourge of Armagon on it, but it seems you can't complete the second level of the first episode because a lot of switches don't work (like the one that active the bridge)...even are missed all the new enemies and new weapons...

Comment

I got MP1 and MP2 to work using the latest version of ProQuake as the engine.

Comment

Seeing how people are already talking about official mission packs, can anyone tell why the third pack, abyss of pandemonium, was cancelled? some history on the subject would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Hey guys!

Just a quick update from 2020! I ve been enjoying Quake yet again with a friend over the internet.
                I can CONFRIM ezquake works perfectly with Coop-play and with Mission packs.
                For anyone who may need this: qwprogs. Works with fuhquake, ezquake and some others.
                Readme file included.
                http://shub-hub.com/files/mods_singl...ks.qwprogs.zip

Additionally to start a mission pack: You will need to create a .bat file with something like this as command line
                "C:\Quake\glqwcl.exe -game hipnotic -hipnotic +deathmatch 0 +map start" for Coop play.
                Your EzQuake client must not be higher than 1.8.2 otherwise you ll get bugs.
                I renamed the original ezquake file to glqwcl for this to work back in 2007, I don't remember why I did it but there must be a reason! In any way, it still works.
                Hope it will help someone!
                Lets go Quake, still kicking.

P.S. I ve been trying to play quake the way it SHOULD be played using winquake and glquake. I managed to find a fix glquake, it works perfectly with brightness, controls, mouse look, resolution and everything on Windows 7 64-bit.
                However having applied all port forwarding procedures and starting a dedicated server , my friend is still stuck on "Connection accepted". Using glquake. Any thoughts guys?
                I find it annoying that when you are using quake world for single player when you die you do not start again from the beginning, you are allowed to continue the level.

Regards,
                F.Mobile
                Last edited by FMobile; 04-03-2020, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X