Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to reply Baker, but looks like he's locked the thread. I have the "cannot connect" error, but I just type in "status" and it kinda gets that connection flow going. And then it gets in, a small fix, but better than changing clients for now...

Come visit us: www.etfellowship.com

The guide for connection problems (written by baker) mentions this fix. His post should probably link to that
    uakene.com

Comment

I thought xQuake was a "modern" Quake client. I can't wait to get to try out the next version of Qrack. Maybe it'll get rid of my nasty lag problem as well.

Come visit us: www.etfellowship.com

Comment

Originally posted by urdead
        I thought xQuake was a "modern" Quake client. I can't wait to get to try out the next version of Qrack. Maybe it'll get rid of my nasty lag problem as well.
        xQuake was based off ProQuake 2.00, it was ProQuake 3.40 that got the NAT router fix.

Since XQuake doesn't follow the GPL as required by releasing the source (getting their PlanetQuake site shut down), I hope that a newer client absorbs the small handful of features like the keypad support.

If Trujen the XQuake author did what he was supposed to do and released the source code as required, then it would not only be a respectable client but someone would have been able to add the NAT router fix to xQuake and they would still have a web site at PlanetQuake.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
        X