Problem with TABUN'S Enforcer Models/Skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with TABUN'S Enforcer Models/Skins

Hi everyone, I did a mod compilation for ID1 but I have a problem with the enforcer's multiskins and models, sometimes the model is completely invisible, and when I manage to get it to display, the weapon does not move and when I kill it it remains standing and freezes ... I use MULTISKINS_QUOTH_TABUN_ENFORCER-TALISA.PK3 and ZMONSTERS-ENFORCER-TABUN.PK3 Can someone help me to finish my mod correctly please? Thank's.

No one can help me? I have try multiple skins for enforcer's and no one work...

Comment

Hello HDMaster,

The multiskin/multimodel feature was a mod, that I made for Quake a long time ago.
      It went into the SMC with additional features/extensions.
      If you only use that single mod, then you should find a detailed readme.txt inside.
      If not, you downloaded it from an unknown source.

I saw that you also replied in the SMC thread.
      Then you should know by now how the multiskin/multimodel mod works,
      as the SMC also has detailed instructions for it inside.

If you have "invisible" monsters:
      You use .md3 models with wrong skin path set.
      If you have issues with animations, your model does not fit to that monster set or you screwed up the cvars.

Tip:
      Start with only the original .mdl model and multiskin.
      Once you set this up correctly, make the next step.
      One step after the other and you will see at what time/step the issues begin...

Best of luck,
      Seven

Comment

For unknown reason, with progs.dat from 4.55 everything work, but not with 5.50... so i use 5.50 but with progs.dat from 4.55...

About the cvar, i dont really know wich one ned to be setup (i have this in my autoexec.cfg):

Code:
        r_glsl "1"
        r_water "1"
        crosshair "8"
        set crosshair_size "0.4"
        r_texture_dds_load "1"
        set hud_mapname "1"
        set waterfog "0"
        set hud_weapons_offset "0"
        sbar_alpha_bg "0.4"
        sbar_alpha_fg "1"
        Edit: I use 3 PK3:

MULTISKINS-ENFORCER_3SKINS-TALISA.PK3 (Dont remember why i use this one)
        ZMONSTERS-ENFORCER-TABUN.PK3 (The Tabun's model with enforcer1.mdl & enforcer1.mdl.framegroups + h_mega1.mdl added)
        ZMULTISKINS-QUOTH_TABUN_ENFORCER-TALISA.PK3 (for the 2 colorized special enforcers)

Comment

Working...
        X