qrack install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qrack install

i have found no directions on how to properly install QRACK and the textures. could some one please give me some details on how this mod is installed? will it overwrite my existing pak0.pak ??....thanks in advance, blindside

Mr. No. 5, will certainly be assisting you shortly ...

No it won't overwrite your existing pak0.pak, QRack has a pak0.pak that goes into c:\quake\qrack for its special effects.

The ID Software pak0.pak resides in c:\quake\id1 which is a totally different folder.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Baker is correct,

if you simply unzip teh qrack archive, into your Quake folder
      ie, c:\quake, with directories enabled, then it will install GlQrack.exe in the quake folder, and create the Qrack folder and install the required paks in there.
      The supplimental paks also go into /the Qrack folder as well. A big how-to-do is in the works, but for now its pretty much the same as Joequake setup.
      as a sub note, type cmdlist, or cvarlist in the console to get all available commands. Pretty much though defaults are a good starting point...

Reply with any help you need,
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

)

thank you for your speedy reply i think i can handle it from here

Comment

Working...
        X