ok guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok guys

Hey guys, I've been playign quake, and quake 3 for a long time (mostly at school, on my psp, or my iPhone/iPod)

I stumled upon this site and it seemed really cool. I didn't know there was a fan base this big. so heres my questions:

Can someone help me to get everything set up to play some multiplayer quake over servers?

Ive got win XP and I just downloaded proquake from this site. Also let me know if any .pak files are needed etc? thanks.

Check private messages for some different alternatives.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

heheh and after u start playing quake school is not needed, quake teaches u all >

Comment

especially the fundamentals of ebonics > proper english language
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Lessons of Quake.

#1. There is always someone better than you (a bigger dopefish) on some server out there (another Well of Wishes) somewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X