Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY config :(

hey all

i have now tried several of times to make my cfg to have free mouselook... once i made it work, but it worked in reverse way

and i cant even play the game, my PC resulitoon is 1280x1024.. and the game is 600x800

so what im asking you is

can someone please make a cfg with pretty much same keys as in counter strike? crtl duck, shoot mouse 1, jump space, mouselook, and also so i can see the whole screen 1280x1024!

thank you VERY much

we have duck?

Also, what client are you using? That'd be important.
    PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

quake 1, GLquake.. i dont know what else to see.. okay i see, no duck.. but can u make my cfg ?

Comment

Download the executable from Fitzquake and unpack it into your quake directory.
        Then open Notepad and put these lines in there:
        +mlook
        vid_bpp "32"
        vid_fullscreen "1"
        vid_width "1280"
        vid_height "1024"

bind "w "+forward"
        bind "a" "+moveleft"
        bind "s" "+back"
        bind "d" "+moveright"

bind "MOUSE1" "+attack"
        bind "space" "+jump"
        bind "MOUSE2" "+jump"
        Save it as autoexec.cfg (not autoexec.cfg.txt!) in /somewhere/quake/id1/
        I recommend you use mouse2 to jump, it's easier. There is no ducking in Quake.

Now launch Quake by doubleclicking the fitzquake085.exe
        Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Thank you.. works flawless now rep+

Comment

hey 1 more q.. i have now completede all the 4 "doors".. but when i completede the last, the "blocks" for scene 1,2,3 was removed, and only the 4th door, which i just completed was blocked.. it was on "easy".. are there anymore singleplayer maps? and they are all same, whether its easy hard medium, right?

Comment

Oh, that happened to me once too. You accidentaly started a new game when starting episode 4 instead of loading the last savegame. The maps are almost the same, one or two have slight variations (e4m1 and some other one I think). Of course the monsters counts are different on easy, normal, hard and on nightmare they act more furious.

Just go to the console (type ~ or ^, the key left to the 1) and enter "map end" to play the last map now. Have fun!

There are 4 secret maps though. Here is a great guide: http://pirat.snotboble.net/quake/quake.html
              I don't remember what maps the entrances to the secret maps are, there is one in each episode.
              Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Working...
              X