QuakeWorld demo playback.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuakeWorld demo playback.

Excuse me, does anyone have some decent solution to watching QuakeWorld demos?

I mean is such pain and waste of time what I went through..

1st of all - latest glQW2.30, thing is too dark and gamma correction does not work (neither command line or typed parameter). Then it does not play .qwz demos - bxtch!
    Should I have to use that q95 brightening tool for gl, thas corny!

2 - Using ezQuake ..of course that asks for Qizmo to be installed. I did that, and then demo just plays back very choppy and looks like crap - I can barely enjoy it.

That is of course before I spend almost 1hr going through its *gazillion* menu configuration options just to get it to look "normal" - it looks like empty boxes on default - just to find out new settings - which look like reg. Quake - make it crawl in frame-rate - bxtchX2!

Then SeismoVision3.02 - latest version is acting like crap - not obeying my commands as I specify its game location in path were to take each game from and run - we talking Q3 now - still saying "games not installed" - of course I update to latest cpma mod.

I just ended up searching web for levels for me to play back demos in.

Now back to QW, is there some option to have some decent demo playback?

Thanks!

umm maybe fteqw? ... but then again im not so sure :S [on anything]

Comment

qizmo? What version of ezquake did you install?
      Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Ya, I know ..is stupid. lol
        This one: ezQuake — QuakeWorld client with lots of modern gaming features

nQuake was small download, therefore I assumed larger one contains everything.. at least to play back its own demos.. guess not.

I only played back one demo with .qwz extension. Other qw demos do not need qizmo for playback? ..or I just stumbled upon rotten apple?

Comment

Working...
        X