creating binds for wii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creating binds for wii?

I use the homebrew channel to run quake. I constantly play on IHOC rocket wars for the time being. But Im wondering right now to how to set Binds for my convenience such as +jet or rune-delete for my gamecube controller and possibly wiimote+nunchuck.
    I edited the config file for certain buttons but nothing changed.

open autoexec.cfg (or make one) , edit with notepad and add these

bind ? +jet
    bind ? rune-delete

? = your button, do this for any other settings you wish to be executed. Look into config.cfg to find out what things are currently bound to.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

did that. is there anything that should be put into the autoexex.cfg first before adding binds? other than that i didnt get any change on controls.

Comment

actually scratch that. you were right. i just didnt put the commands in the correct format

bind "xxxx" "xxxx"bind "xxxx" "xxxx" = wrong

bind "xxxx" "xxxx" = right
        bind "xxxx" "xxxx"

Comment

quotes arent required unless either your button or the command your binding has a space in it.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Don't suppose you can aim with the Wiimote? O.o

Comment

i'd use the wiimote+nunchuck, but i need to save on battery power.

Comment

Working...
              X