and when it started i got this error:

Code:
    IFNOT      4199(?]              branch 23
       client.qc : SelectSpawnPoint
       client.qc : PutClientInServer
    <NO FUNCTION>
    runaway loop error
    Host_Error: Program error
    im sure i have coop start points on the maps so i think its my cmd line so i don't know what the problem is, any ideas?

maybe someone who knows how to set up internet/LAN servers should write a guide, unless ther is/was one

Change to ...

+coop 1

coop is a cvar. -coop doesn't do anything, it is not a command line parameter
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

ah, gotcha, thanks

Comment

now i get an error while im playing [a quit quake error, not a console dump]

"unable to bind to" and then what looks like an ip address with ":26000" at the end

Comment

Originally posted by metchsteekle View Post
          now i get an error while im playing [a quit quake error, not a console dump]

"unable to bind to" and then what looks like an ip address with ":26000" at the end
          Do you have multiple NICs, or maybe are you running virtual PC software? Glpro has trouble binding to the right NIC - try the -oldnet parameter.

Comment

that did it, thanks

heh old net, and your name is oldendirt....thats funny

Comment

Use -oldnet to disable automatic selection (maybe for a LAN game if you have an active dialup connection)
              -ip <some_IP> should work too if your server has a static IP. Feels less random to me.
              dfsp*spirit
              my FPS maps

Comment

Working...
              X