Help with running Seal of Nehahra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with running Seal of Nehahra

Hi guys. First time poster here. Hoping that it won't be the last time I post, either. (:

I downloaded Nehahra from Quaddicted a while back and just recently have only had time to actually try it. I wanted to see Seal of Nehahra first before I played Nehahra but I have no idea how to run it. I can run the game just fine, though, in both DarkPlaces as well as the other .exe's in the .zip file.

I've unzipped the .zip file so that it's structured like this:

C:\Program Files\Quake\nehahra

And that the .exe's in the .zip file (DPNehahra, glquake, nehexe, nehahra, nehmovie), FMOD.DLL, and readme_spirit.txt are in the C:\Program Files\Quake area.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something right, if there's a command I need to use that I don't know about, or what. I've read all of the .txt files and I do admit that they have left me somewhat confused.

Any and all help with this would be appreciated very much.

maybe watch it on eauteaube?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56hVh31NE_4]YouTube - Seal of Nehahra - Part 1 of 34[/ame]

im not posting the other 33 :/

Comment

I tried watching it on YouTube already. Only 7 of the 34 parts of it have been uploaded on that user's account.

Thanks, though. (:

Comment

Maybe try the Quake Injector

Quake Injector Alpha1

Use it to install and run it
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I tried that and I get the same result as when I manually installed it myself. It doesn't play the Seal of Nehahra movie, but it still plays Nehahra just fine, bringing me to the start hub where I can select my difficulty, the intro movie, and gameplay after the movie.

Comment

Many apologies for the double post. However, I just wanted to let those who replied know that I figured out what the problem is. The Seal of Nehahra movie doesn't come with the nehahra.zip on Quaddicted, which is where all the confusion came in. I must have read the .txt file incorrectly.

I did find the Seal of Nehahra, though. It can be found here for those who don't know:

Internet Archive: Free Download: The Seal Of Nehahra (High-Bandwidth Version)

Old news to most, I'm sure. Again, thanks to Baker and metchsteekle for the help. Much appreciated, guys. (:

Comment

Working...
            X